I think the team is under estimating and under appreciating him
jcam222
Posts
-
Nick Chubb's Recent Workout Video After the Draft -
WR Diontae Johnson signs with the BrownsJohnson is a head case. He was on the Ravens to end last season. Refused to go in a game they were losing to the Eagles and got cut. I think he was on 3 teams last year.
-
Shedeur Sanders -
Browns Sign Joe Flacco to a one year dealI was thinking about this the other day ironically... "Why did Garrett sign back so willingly"... It can't be because of Flacco naturally.... There has to be a secret trade and sign deal set up with someone,,, It's about the only thing that makes it all make sense... ..
I think all the reasons he gave for staying were rehearsed for both he and the team. He stayed because he and his team figured out they had no leverage in my opinion.
-
Browns Sign Joe Flacco to a one year deal -
Travis Hunter Highlights on Offense & DefenseRealistically he is not playing both ways in the NFL or at least very limited. As such you have to evaluate him as a WR or CB only. In my opinion elite pass rush trumps both of those at #2 in the draft. As long as Carter's health checks out he's the right pick imo
-
Myles Garrett Requests TradeI hope he's happy to play here now though I figured it was all about the money and not winning.
It's odd because if it were just about the money the Browns had already confirmed they were prepared to offer him a record contract. I think they stuck to their guns, denied the meeting with Haslam so he and his team finally figured out they had no options. Can't wait to see his PR teams spin on why he signed.
-
Browns GM: Myles Garrett Won't Be Traded Even If Offer Includes 2 1st-Round PicksI doubt 3 first rounders would happen...maybe the Cowboys would do something like that. Jerry is nearing the end. He might be more interested in the here and now over anything in the future. There are some rumblings that Dak might be on his way out of Dallas. Dak is 31, so he should still have 4-5 good years left. Dak and a 1st this year plus whatever we could get next year. A 1st possibly, a 2nd for sure.
As much as I want Myles to stay I'd have to do that trade. Having the DPOY hasn't got us far often. We need a QB.
-
Browns GM: Myles Garrett Won't Be Traded Even If Offer Includes 2 1st-Round Picks -
Myles Garrett Requests TradeThis is a setup.
There is some agreement between Myles and the Browns front office. The trade request is to soften Browns fans for when they deal Myles. The Browns are going to rebuild, again. They have to do this after the Watson disaster. It just sucks to lose the best player we have.
This is definitely not Myles taking a hit for the greater good. He's pissed about the shit they made him play through last year. I know every week they told us that Watson gave us the best chance I was furious. Imagine how much that sucked being a coworker in a career with a short lifespan. They retooled the entire offense and fired good coaches all to cater to Watson to the detriment of all his team mates and fans. I think this is really what's driving his desire to get out of town. That said he's under contract. Unless someone offers the world including a stud QB you use his contract and franchise tags.
-
BG Gridiron's Potential Trade ScenariosNone of those trades are remotely close to the value required to trade him. 2 firsts and a starter minimum.ostvthink he could garner 3 firsts
-
Spectrum Cable vrs Disney = No ESPN for Fans with SpectrumThe ESPN channels are back on with Spectrum again as of today for whatever it's worth.
In addition subscribers of the select tv channel package or higher will now get Disney+ and ESPN+ streaming services as part of the deal. I'll go out on a limb and say I expect an increase from Spectrum shortly.
-
? Browns vs Bengals Game Thread Game 1. ? September 10, 2023I'm expecting Watson to look sharper and sharper as the season rolls on. I know it's now the kool fashion choice to not play your starting QB hardly at all during the pre-season, but DW really could've stood to have seen some meaningful reps.
If we are still talking about this in week 8, then Houston we may have a problem.
What a great day to sit in the rain for hours!! Total enjoyment and one of those games were the section stood for almost the whole game. My back and hip are reminding me of that today. In an overall dominant Browns performance by most units I felt Watson was pretty inconsistent for sure. Like you I hope it's mostly weather and rust. I would have thought grip issues would result in sailing throws vs the worm burners he there many of. Assuming those were weather the bigger concern I had is his field vision, it felt as though he was not seeing open receivers and / or was hitting the throw very late. I'm by far an armchair amateur so would enjoy others perspectives on that.
-
? Browns vs Bengals Game Thread Game 1. ? September 10, 2023Hey Ja'Mar Chase:
Lol that's awesome!!!! Off to be my Facebook profile pic
-
Spectrum Cable vrs Disney = No ESPN for Fans with SpectrumSpectrums response to the issue is a whooping 7 day free trial to FUBU. May have been a good offer if it was free trial until the issue is resolved. Spectrum says they are determined to keep our costs down yet I am missing around 9 channels they used to pay for and now don't with no price decrease. Both sides are just greedy. I am a hair away from cutting off the tv portion of my service and splitting YouTube TV with my brother who already has it.
-
Just who do you think the Browns can beat in the payoffs?They could beat every team any given Sunday
-
TimeoutI think it all goes back to him being so immersed in the playbook , some guys can do both roles, he can’t.
-
Mahomes didn't want to be a BrownThe scenario he paints isn't one where he's trying to be draft earlier...because if that was his objective, he would have turned right back around and told the Browns he had intel KC was moving up ahead of Cleveland, so then if Cleveland wanted him, they'd need to be prepared to move up or stay ahead of KC. He didn't do that. His intent was to avoid being taken by Cleveland.
Why does this really matter and why the fuck are you here?
-
Deshaun Watson returns: Some of QB's accusers actually planning to attend Browns-Texans game in HoustonMaybe the Texans will host them pregame in the hotel room they maintained for them when they helped Watson secure massages.
-
??Official Game Day Thread NE Pats vs Your Cleveland Browns??Agree with most on Stef..
Stef needs to pass his play call card to Van Pelt.. but, who puts their HC'ing job on the line with someone else doing the only thing (he) thinks he knows?
Come to think of it ?
I've never seen him use a blue video tablet to coach anything..
btw, What's former HC/DC friend of Stef, Mike Zimmer doing? A swift kick in the as$ might be what this defense deserves..
100% agree he needs to relinquish playcalling and focus on running this under performing mess. He also needs to fire his friend Woods now.
