teriffic, Thanks for the rec's.
jeffw
Posts
-
Tailgate Party- Seahawks -
Tailgate Party- SeahawksHI Ed,
We have a budding chef in our group so we are going to cook for ourselves. I hope this doesn't serve to undermine your mission which I think is laudable. We'll hopefully get to mix and mingle with your group this sunday. We are 6 funloving couples 30-40 looking forward to this tailgate/football experience.
What I have not gotten from this board is a recommendation on a good hang out for the saturday evening. I don't know where the best pubs are in cleveland. We have been steered towards Buffalo Wild Wings but I would welcome a recommendation from a seasoned Cleveland pub goer as to where the finest ales and spirits can be found in combination with a funloving atmosphere. Any and all recommendations are most appreciated.
Looking forward to meeting up with many of you at this comming tailgate. Our group is pretty jazzed
jeff
-
Tailgate Party- SeahawksAnthony and Mike from Toronto..Cool...We are comming from Whitby Ontario. Look forward to meeting up with some Ontario Browns fans in the mecca of football. I'd love to pick anyones brain as to where would be a good place to hang our hats the saturday before gameday for a few drinks and some good times. I notice some bar pics posted on the tailgate forum. Love to know where the good places are to hang out in saturday night. We are a fun loving group of 12, 35-40 somehtings who have been known to bend their elbows on occasion.
Look forward to meeting up with you all this sunday.
Jeff
-
Tailgate Party- SeahawksCool,
BTW what/where is Barbarino's?
-
Tailgate Party- SeahawksGreetings,
I posted to the board on facebook and got a really well meaning response recommending not to tailgate at the Pitt. I have no idea what this means. Anyways, I am a long time Browns fan since 1985 and for the first time am going to be seeing them in person this comming weekend. I don't have much knowledge of things Cleveland but am interested in finding an optimal place to join in the tailgating party. I'd love to know where youy guys set up. We are a group of 12 comming from ontario canada. We'll happily cook for ourselves but would love to meet up with maqny of you.
We are staying at the embassy suites downtown. Firstly where are you guys set up? We are keen to join the festivities. Looking for info also on watering holes in cleveland for saturday and sunday post tailgate.
Looking forward to meeting and elbow bending with fellow browns faithful.
Hope to join you for the Browns victory this weekend
Jeff