I dont know if he could handle the beating in the NFL now because of age. That aside, the guy has always been a physical freak and I remember reading somewhere that he was recently clocked at 4.35 in the 40yd dash.
JFoul
Posts
-
Herschel Walker Thinking Comeback in 2011??? -
Blackout in Jacksonville?I'm not going to bash Florida since I lived in the Tampa area for part of my life and I have some family by the Jacksonville area as well. If you have lived anywhere in Florida you know that most people in Florida aren't from Florida and are fans of other teams. College football gets huge support along with the Dolphins, everything else is supported by a small fan base unless that years team is very good or has a chance at a championship. As for Hillbillies, Rednecks and in Florida what I call "Swamp People" they are in every state, you cant escape them.
-
browns v jets gameI haven't been this pissed off after a game in a long time. Need to go hit the gym and work off some frustration.
-
browns v jets gameUgh, heart break city.
F**k you Eric Wright.
-
Santonio Holmes a JetSurprised the Steelers let him go for only a 5th.
-
There is going to be new alternates this yearWish they would at least put a white and orange stripe on the pants.
-
Todays gameUgh, we finally have some offense and the game is blacked out in the Youngstown area.
-
Will we see the brown on brown uniform combination?I think the brown pants look silly without the stripes down the leg.
-
PFT is reporting that Brady Quinn's house is for saleI just have a gut feeling Quinn is going to be a good player on this team if he gets a longer leash or goes to another team fresh. At this point I don't think I care anymore.. I'm just becoming numb.
*Sigh
-
Is there a sports bar in boardman, Ohio?I live in Boardman... previous posts answer your question. I usually just watch the games at home but the backers clubs are always fun. When I lived in Sarasota, FL for 2-3 years we had a nice Backers Club at a place called Fin Daddy's. We usually took over the bar and the sissy Tampa/Miami fans would complain about how loud we were.
-
Trade!I think Wells might fall to us in the second.
-
Ah, the More Things Change... -
Ah, the More Things Change...@snatch98 said:
1. Harrison was in ON Fitz's LEG!2. He was outside the tackle box both times, they showed it on the screen.
3. The NFL has been protecting the QB all season no?
4. What? lol
5. It was a fumble and how much time was on the clock when it occurred? 5 seconds! what exactly is Warner going to do with 5 seconds heave one over 50 years and hope for the best with the entire defense in prevent?
6. I thought this call was weak so agree but they still only got the field goal.
7. What were the final penalty tallies because Pittsburgh sure as hell had a lot of calls go against them in the second half
Sounds like a whole bunch of ridiculous, over-extended crying. How far did you have to reach for most of those?
I might be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure if the play was overturned the personal foul against Pitt would have been enforced putting the cards on the 35-40 yard line of the Steelers. I could bitch about couple other calls, but the non review really urkes me.
-
Why the Cardinals will win the Super Bowl -
Raiders Fans Laughing @ The Comments Made Here About RyanSad to say, but I'll take Steeler SChuck over most of the fools we have seen register this week.
-
Its Takes a Special SkillNo, becuase when I typed this a knew Bens life was in danger. When he was lying motionless for over ten minutes I was concerned.
126 posts already...
-
Browns _ Steelers Game Day thread...but the good news is: the nightmare's ending in just 8:30 minutes.
Well, Cinci is winning.
I think that moves us up another slot in the draft.
-
Dirty play by Browns still doesn't helpNice Pirate joke. They suck!
Let me guess, your a phillies fan.
-
Thanks for the Christmas Present Williie M.@inspecta said:
It was a clean hit and karma revisited. If Ben misses playoffs because of Tomlins dumbass decision to play Ben in a meaningless game then yeah I'm gonna laugh.You stooler trolls need to go drown your tears into your beers and stop whining on here, it just makes you look like bigger tools
All the whining today reminds of Seahawks fans.
Cant imagine how bad it will be if Ben misses the playoffs or plays badly.
-
Thanks for the Christmas Present Williie M.It is overdue.. he has been getting the dogsnot kicked out of him every week. The hit that injures him was only a matter of time. The Pissburgh OL was not upgraded in the offseason and Ben and been a pinata all season long. I am only surprised it took so long for him to get seriously injured. He is a tough dude and played through 15 previous beatings this year..but a guy can only take so much before something gives... How much ya wanna bet we see the Pit. offensive line revamped in the offseason.
Maybe they will add some more offensive weapons to offset the line.
Oh wait.