jhigginsluckow
Posts
-
Nationwide Mock (help please!) -
Nationwide Mock (help please!)Great idea!! Please share the results with us!
Hey Thanks
http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/index.php click on "combine and the NFL draft" It should have the same thread title. Once I get it activated, of course. Go figure, my own team takes the longest to approve me!
-
Nationwide Mock (help please!)Hello! Greetings from Wisconsin! First off, I am a Niner's fan - although I promise you I'm not a troll.
Here is what I'm doing:
I love the draft. I am not very old (only 18), but I have been following the draft since I was 14. Not that it really matters. Anyways, I have gone from message board to message board in the current draft order, polling the fans and asking who they would take. They could not take someone a previous board already "picked." I figure polling the fans and getting majority has to be more accurate than the "experts", although I fully realize trades WILL happen. Still a fun thing to do anyway. Once I'm accepted on the Niner's board (my account is still pending), I will be updating it if anyone is interested in seeing it. Here is how it's gone so far:
STL - Bradford, QB
DET - Suh, DT
TB - McCoy, DT
WSH - Okung, OT
KC - Berry, S
SEA - Bulaga, OT
CLE - ?
I noticed that nearly all of whom I have seen on here have Berry as the top of their wish list. I'm sorry, but in this exercise, he is gone. As my guess, I would guess you take CB Haden, although I think it's close between him and OT Williams. But, most of the time, outside fans are wrong after the first 5 picks or so, so I'd love to hear any and all discussion about who you would like! (for the record, I will not vote, and if there are any other non-Browns fans here, I'd prefer they not vote either).
Poll results from the old forum
Who WILL you take?
- Clausen, QB: 3 votes
- Spiller, RB: 1 vote
- Bryant, WR: 0 votes
- T. Williams, OT: 0 votes
- Davis, OT: 0 votes
- Campbell, OT: 0 votes
- McClain, LB: 2 votes
- Morgan, OLB: 0 votes
- Pierre-Paul, OLB: 0 votes
- Haden, CB: 26 votes