optimistic enough that i did not renew my season tickets i have had 10 years
JJmac28
Posts
-
So How Optimistic Are You About The Browns In '26? -
Calfox's Last Chance Stupidest Mock Draft 2026 -
Browns FA signingsNot that signing a punter is a huge deal...but he's been quite good. I'm happy we're keeping him. Now, let's continue to bring in offensive talent so that we can keep him on the bench all game.
(except for being the holder on FG's & extra points)
I am not a fan of this resigning can he kick the hell out of the ball yes, IMO most of the long punt returns last year was him outkicking the coverage, long line drive kicks killed us on special teams, I was hoping of drafting a new punter in the 7th round this year
-
Draft Simulator Season! -
Survivor PoolI’m in lfg
-
Junior Varsity Mock Draftwithout any trades 2025 NFL Mock Draft Simulator With Free Trades - Pro Football Network
with trades
-
The First Two Picks of the Draft...Trade down and build the trenches. QB in this class would be just another to add to the never ending t-shirt of failures.
I 100% agree no to any of the top QB this year, maybe a flyer on a 5th or 6th rounder
-
Jamies Winston on Deshaun WatsonI was at the game, I am never happy for anyone getting injured, however was happy that we have seen the last of him this year. Whether Stefanski had the option to pull him or not I'm glad he no longer has to make that decision. Unfortunately, we will be in the same spot next year when Watson heals up, because I don't see us releasing him. Lets try and get something positive going the rest of the year now!!
-
Watson restructured??Browns Restructure Deshaun Watson's Contract (msn.com)
Something in the mix coming up?? wonder what that may be, Im hoping not Aiyuk
-
Jameis Winston is a BrownI swear browns fans are some of the best and some of the worst at the same time. Some are not happy unless they can root for the back up QB. Me being a fan I am rooting for the starting QB, regardless of what massages or happy endings he may have received. Come next January we will have back to back comeback player of the year awards by two different QB's.
Lets go Watson prove the sensitive fucks wrong and go be the QB from 2021
-
predictions for game 1 vs carolinaFlying into charlotte at 945 that morning and will be at the game hoping for a win but not confident lol
-
Around The LeagueWho is bragging? I’m pretty happy with the trade, they gave up a late round pick. I’d have to look again but I believe it’s a 6th. I’ve always thought he was pretty good, specifically in coverage and that’s where he will be needed to open bush up to more of a Swiss Army knife role. I assume the jags traded him because of scheme because the jags FO changed. All I know is I absolutely love all the Steelers doubters. It’s naive, hilarious and blind. A good bunch seem to act like the Steelers are void of talent, you all are gonna find out. I will be here for it too:
He is a average LB Always is up there in tackles, Although most are after a 3-4 yrd gain, I was not sad to see him go. I believe he will be fine for steelers as they will utilize him as a pass rusher / cover LB
-
★ We have 2 NOW 1 opening for fleaflicker FL. NEED TO KNOW ! / REVISED 9/3/2024. mjp.Ill take it if there is more
-
Browns Free Agent ListIMO Jobi, is the only one worth starting money, all the others are back ups and replaceable
-
Draft rounds 2 and 3Ya know Denver is gonna steal Harrison right out from under us now.?
He will be there in the fourth imo
-
Draft rounds 2 and 3Something I'm missing that made the FO pass on Zack Baun who was in some places a first-rounder this year?
Nope we just got rid of our slow Wisconsin line backer
-
Draft rounds 2 and 3I want A.G.G. And A.D.G.
-
Deep Thoughts from Coach ToadI am a homer I see 8-1 the rest of the way and see how many people are still calling for kitchens to be fired.
-
Pro pick'em leagueThe link wont work for me either
-
Why hasn't Gregg Williams Been Called Out for that Prevent BS Defense that cost us the game?To his defense there were a lot of key starters out for this game, 2 corners, peppers, Shelton, also Collins. Garret was not himself either playing with injury. We don't have the depth yet we need with those key injuries. Played a more vanilla defense the whole game. Not an excuse however every team has injuries.
