he could basically go anywhere he wanted and do nothing on his year off. i applaud him for staying in cleveland and taking a shot at the real world.
jlowe
Posts
-
Buy a car from Josh Gordon -
NFL To Reduce Pot DisciplineI don't believe the nfl considering changing it's rules as soon as Gordon tests positive to be a coincidence. The nfl wants to see this guy play. I don't think he's going to get the full year ban.
-
Homo Thingsno gay jokes. come on guys...
-
Just Getting Into The Nfl...you mean people choose this way of life?
-
Survey Monday, Post Super BowlHere are this weeks survey questions. Please give your opinions:
1. As I have said, only two titles really count, the last one and the next one. So, who do you think will win:
The NBA Finals coming in June: thunder
The NHL Finals coming in June: lightning
The World Series next October: dodgers
The Next Super Bowl, February 2014: BROWNS
2. I was born in January 1952. There have been 4 teams in existance in the 4 major sports that have played continuously that have not won a title during my lifetime:
The Chicago Cubs, last title 1908
The Arizona/St. Louis/Chicago Cardinals, last title 1947
The Cleveland Indians, last title 1948
The Rochester/Cincinatti Royals/Kansas City/Sacramento/Seatle Kings 1951
Do you think I will live long enough to see any of these teams win a
Well assuming you live the average lifespan. I would imagine one of those teams will win in the next 15 years.
3. The last title won by a Cleveland team was 1964. I wager most of you were not alive then. (I was 12 and remember the Browns victory that year)
Do you think that I, or will you live long enough to see a championship won by a team from Cleveland?
Well as long as you are alive this time next year

4. OK, Beyonce did her booty shake thang during halftime of the Super Bowl.
Who should play at halftime in next year's game?
Ghoolie should play on his accordion.
5. What book, if any, are you reading now?
Steppenwolf by Herman hesse
-
Check Out These Bjoern Werner Highlights I MadeBjörn will be a monster wherever he goes. Im curious how he would do switching to a 3-4 though.
-
Sign Of The Apocalypse? Or The RaptureFootball has to be the most difficult sport to explain to someone who has no idea about it. I swear to god they think its rocket science.
-
Rumor Going Around ... Haden Failed Drug Testwhen the hell are we going to hear the outcome of this??
-
Nfl Power Rankings After Preseason Week1hahaha i like how the jets are named "TEBOW"
-
Survey Tuesday 3/7/12I haven't done this in a while, so here goes this weeks survey questions. Just give your opinion on these:
1. OK, let's get it out of the way. What is the max you would trade in terms of draft picks that you would trade to move up the 2 spots with the Rams to take RGIII?
Trade nothing. If he is there at 4, grab him.
2. Should the Cavaliers try to win games....or try to add more ping pong balls in the hopper?
Add more balls in the hopper. continue to develop Irving.
3. Mila Kunis says that she never gets asked out. Would you ask her out?
Absolutely. What do I have to loose?
4. What are your favorite Girl Scout cookies?
The kind that are cookies (aka i love all of them)
5. Taken from a radio show I heard the other night: What in your opinion is the worst song ever made?
-
Half Time Show.2013 superbowl: NWA reunion.
-
Meet Big Bad Ladies Man King Ghooliethats messed up. dont post someone elses personal information.
-
Lead With Your Helmet Much Jimmie?It was a hell of a block but duane did lead with his head. im curious to see if he gets a fine because this stuff happens in the trenches every play.
-
Cribbs Is Not A Wr -
Caption Contest. -
Something To Lighten The Mood...hahahaha thats awesome.
-
Game This Saturdayi wish. cant afford them on a college students salary.
-
Browns Madden 12 Ratingslol peyton hillis... 99 toughness, 99 trucking, 98 stiff arm. I did kinda expect his jumping to be higher than 75 though.
-
Camp Concerns?come on now. you guys should know that a rookie should be consistently dominating the best left tackle in the game of football. Anything less than that is a waste of a pick!
-
We Got Our Guy!Do the Browns use Youtube to scout every damn player. First Jordan Cameron, now this guy! haha
I'm surprised they haven't signed Kimbo Slice or Antoine Dodson to a contract yet..
or the numa numa guy.
