Colts, Rams, Dolphins, Titans... Takes quite a bit away from even our 6 tough Division Games.
Considering they'll have played (in all likelihood) playoff teams in the Bengals, Ravens, Steelers (all twice), 49ers, Texans & Raiders, that's 9 games out of 16 against top-shelf competition. Of the remaining 7, they've beat who they should've save for the Rams, which would've been a win except for, dare I say it, 1 play (the botched field goal). I don't get where some are saying it's an easy schedule.
I do like the point about the 5 or 6 plays not even having to happen to your own team - the example being the Jackson punt return vs. the Giants last year, or the non-catch by Kellen Winslow @ the end of the Cardinals game in 2007 which would've put the Browns in the playoffs. Very astute...
My pick for the 2011 version of the 2010 Chiefs (worst to first to worst)is the 49ers - a few key injuries or substandard play by no more than 3 or 4 guys turns the team from 12 wins to 6.