If I were the Browns, I would use Lewis on screen passes as much as possible. Also returned kicks for us in 2011.
Joe Malone
Posts
-
Dion Lewis -
Dion LewisZombo said:
Thanks, Joe.
Acho sucks.
Zombo
Figured, better than a conditional 2014 7th i suppose. Does he bring anything on special teams?
-
Dion LewisEagles fan here to give you an idea of Dion Lewis.
Basically, you guys potentially got a steal. He is a small slippery runner who is harder to get down than his size suggests. Two years in a row, this guy was a stud in training camp practices and the preseason. Doesn't mean much, but this guy was making everyone miss in practice (insert eagles defense joke here). To me, he seems like a great compliment to Trent. The only reason he wasn't given opportunities was because of the amount of depth the eagles have at RB.
If any of you have game pass on nfl.com, I suggest watching the 2nd of the eagles-redskins games each of the past two seasons. He had some good plays in each and will give you an idea of what he brings to your offense.