Metcalf_FTW said:
I don't see McNabb coming here. He wants to win towards the end of career, and we aren't too close to that. He wants a super bowl.I would love to draft Sam Bradford, but I am skeptical about his shoulder injury. I still haven't given up on either of our QB's, but I think you have to keep one and trade the other in order for one to have a chance. You don't want the other one breathing behind your neck for ANOTHER season.
I'm not for drafting a QB in the first round, but if someone falls I wouldn't mind spending a second or later.
Winning does not come 1st for Mcnabb. I've never seen a guy smile during a loss as much as he does. Again, I'm from Philly and have watched this guy on a weekly basis for like 10 years now. He's not a winner, and is far from a leader on the field. I've never seen a QB call less audibles than Donny. He can't read a defense, and is one of the mose inaccurate passers in the game. We may win LESS games next season with him behind Center.