Have you ever played football.... try playing D when your offense doesn't give you a break.
joflockhart
Posts
-
Ravens have 23 first downs and somehow this is Quinn's fault -
This game will mark the end of Quinn and the return of Anderson -
This game will mark the end of Quinn and the return of Anderson -
Fire Daboll NOW!!Same shit. Run, Run, Pass. Then punt and give up points. Wow, this team sucks.
LOL
-
This game will mark the end of Quinn and the return of AndersonReally doesnt Quinn look scared out there..... If he runs any farther back he is going to run out of the stadium.
-
WHY ARE THE BROWNS BAD?Romeo Crennel NFL 2005-08 (0.375) 0-0-0
(Terry Robiskie NFL 2004* 1-4-0
Butch Davis NFL 2001-04 24-35-0
Chris Palmer NFL 1999-2000 5-27-0
Eric Mangini..1st year Right now
Not one coach/regime over 3 years. There is no way this team will be successful if we continue to have a revolving door of coaches and GM's. Granted; the ownership has not exactly brought us in the best guys in the world for coaches. I think we have to give Mangini at LEAST 6 years due to his age and experience. Allow him time to grow and learn as a coach, get a handful of HIS drafts/players in place (same for Kokonis).
There is Zero chance of having a winning team on the field or even a competative team when you rebuild and turn over the roster every 3 years. Even a terrible as the Bengals upper management is.. are smart enough to keep Marvin Lewis...he is now going into year #7. He has had 1 playoff (winning season) But at least has gone 8-8 three other years, 7-9 one season.. The Bunghole fans can at least watch the team and say "we're close" and have HOPE for the playoffs.....last year was the worst only winning 4 games.(no qb)
I hate to make a comparison with the Bungholes because I hate them too.. but it's to make this point. They have allowed Lewis to run his course... I think they could be a suprise team this year and would be 2-0 if not for a fluke play where a ball got tipped to a receiver in Denver..Coach Lewis will have to start making playoffs soon or he may be out...but they have at least allowed him an honest amount of time to prove himself and he's still young. Mangini will still be a young coach in 7 years.
I am not sold on Mangini.. But I look to the team he left in NY. It certainly appears to be headed the right direction...much of what he built and brought in there.. A team WE could love.. Tough, tough defense, and a strong run game.. that's Cleveland football. I can see him trying to do that here too. Again, I am not in love with Mangini..but much as I am ready to ride with Quinn for the season...
I am willling to ride with Mangini until 2015 or so because WE DESERVE IT. I don't want to see this team ripped apart again by a new regime. Give us a chance, give Mangini time to give us a consistent coaching staff and management.. GO BROWNS
Quinn is in the game Anderson is not
-
This game will mark the end of Quinn and the return of AndersonIts going to be great.
-
Brady Quinn sucks and always has! Can we please put Derek Anderson back in. -
Brady Quinn sucks and always has! Can we please put Derek Anderson back in. -
Brady Quinn sucks and always has! Can we please put Derek Anderson back in.Brady Quinn sucks and always has! Can we please put Derek Anderson back in. I’m so sick of people stating the case for Quinn that he was a better round draft pick (Tom Brady) was a 6th round draft pick. Or Quinn is from Ohio… I’m from Ohio should I be quarter back… The guy is a stiff I think they pulled Derek Anderson out last year after he scored 27 points but still lost because of the defense… When Derek was in the offense was not a problem it was the defense, so why did we change the offense around.