I think we have bigger things to worry about than Hillis. I dont get all the bitching around here. He was the ENTIRE offense last year. 8 fumbles is alot but a little early to declare we need an upgrade. Its a new year, new scheme......lets see what we have before we decide to make Hillis a third down and goal line specialist......go Browns.
johnc21
Posts
-
Peyton Hillis pulls trucks for his workout...BEAST MODE -
Ricky Williams To The RavensSmall hands but he can keep a firm grip on his bong
-
Ricky Williams To The RavensSigns a 2 yr deal. Im not sure how much gas is left in the tank but a good back up for ray rice.
-
Edwards To The NinersHe can play himself into a big contract if he stays out of trouble.....which he cant seem to do. You can take the boy out Michigan but cant michigan out of the boy.....thats pure michigan.
-
Edwards To The NinersSigns a one year deal for 3.5 million per ESPN
-
Vickers A TexanLawrence Vickers | FB 2010 Team: Cleveland Exp: 5 years
Analysis: Vickers agreed to a two-year, $3 million contract with the Texans to replace Pro Bowl FB Vonta Leach, the Texans announced Wednesday. It's a homecoming for Vickers, who lives in Houston and grew up in nearby Beaumont.
Vickers, who spent five seasons with the Browns, will compete with James Casey for the Texans' starting job.
-
Greetings from Saints BoardFormerly stone should be called " currently stoned". Steelers are headed no where my friend. Enjoy you some dennis dixon for the next 4 weeks.
-
Last ChanceYour either in or your out. Sounds like your out. We don't need fans like you. Good luck with the terrible towel.......your gonna need it.
-
Scouting combine, so farTebow can scoot....I was surprised at his off the line torque...Now how that relates to success as a NFL QB is anybody's guess but i think the kid understands that he is basically starting over again and needs to prove himself.....It is obvious he is serious about doing whatever it takes to succeed at the next level.....He get's an A for effort from me...
If anyone has a good source for combine video let me know..Did you know that vegas takes bets on combine events???? Only in America
Lefevour posted a faster time
He will be available in the later rounds also. I have seen the kid play, I was really impressed with him. I would love to see the Browns draft him -
Woah.How many NFL teams would be willing to pay 2.5 mil per year for Cribbs? I would guess all of them would with the exception being the bears. Pay the man and prepare for the draft!! Im a long time reader and a first time poster, love the board most of the time( I could do without the BQ and DA mess!!).