Kessler played good for his first start. Now teams have film on him and will adjust. Still he played much better than I expected him to. Outside of that it's hard to take much away from this game. We still lost to a garbage 0-2 team
Johnny Fingers Farmer
Posts
-
***Official Browns @ Dolphins Game Day Thread -
positives from a crushing lossWell we're still in the running for 2017's #1 draft pick. Maybe we'll get a QB this go around
-
Draft Day 1 ThoughtsI'll give the guy a chance before I bag on him. However WTF BROWNS
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielWell at least Johnny is freed up now to pursue his career as a gay porn fluffer. Johnny Fuckin Fluffer
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielIn honor of Johnny I'm typing this out on my money phone.
-
Camp Trade DownI don't think so.
Ravens....great defense, great running game, Dilfer competent game manager.
Bucs....great defense, great running game with Alstott/Dunn, Brad Johnson game manager.
Broncos....great defense, good running game, with Peyton being a competent game manager at that point.
Steelers...great defense, great running game with Bettis, second year/learning QB with BR.
(perhaps the Steelers are the one that doesn't exactly fit the scenario)
He was talking about the Browns QB's you listed. Only Couch was taken with the Browns first pick. Couch was the also the only one of the four you listed that was the first QB taken in the draft. Quin/Weeden/JM all were the 2nd pick of the Browns and all had other QB's drafted before them. Quin/JM were the 2nd QB taken and Weeden 4th QB taken in their drafts.
-
MKC on "What happened with Mitchell Schwartz, Alex Mack and the Browns on 1st day of free agency"Sounds like MKC is trying to run damage control. This is the same bimbo that tweeted Schwartz was close to signing a deal with the Browns yesterday. It's a good colection of short stories if you're into fiction.
-
How likely, now, do you'all think it is, that the Browns trade down from #2?
I was unaware that the guaranteed money the Browns offered was public knowledge. The overall value of a contract might have been higher but I'm guessing the most important part "guaranteed money" might have been less. Then again one or both of them could have had enough of the Browns BS.or....maybe the players just wouldnt sign because they wanted more $ or just to leave....considering Mack and Schwartz signed for less than we offered, Id say thats the more likely scenario
-
Gipson to the JagsWe were 3-13, the 2nd worst team in the league... The guys we lost were a part of that...
What exactly do we have to lose?
That's some messed up logic. Just because a team has a 3-13 season doesn't mean you don't have talent at certain positions. Texans went 2-14 with JJ Watt I guess he's a no talent jag that should have been let go.
The Browns went from a 3-13 team to a 0-16, 1-15 Team today. Can those players be replaced? Yes but it's going to take longer now.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielClass A misdemeanor assault/domestic violence.
Looks like Johnny will be formally charged with that.
---
Referred to a grand jury* who will then decide if he will be charged with it.
Interesting he's possibly going to be charged with the lesser domestic assault. If she did have a busted eardrum I would figure they'd seak the greater charge. Honestly who knows how much if any of this could be proven past a he said/she said.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielIf what she claims is true JM will be charged with aggravated domestic assault most likely. It's a 2nd degree felony in Texas with a 2 to 20 year prison sentence.
http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/texas-domestic-violence-laws.htm
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielI guessing if the Browns did cover it up. They were doing it to try and retain any trade value they thought he might have had.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielPretty pathetic that most posters here are wanting to blame the girlfriend and not Johnny. She hasn't given anyone a reason to doubt her and Johnny hasn't given anyone a reason to believe him.
Posters have flat out lied and said the police didn't believe her. The police said she was being too vague and uncooperative. Another words not enough info or evidence to make an arrest.
Oh for the record it takes no longer than a half hour to drive from Fort Worth to Dallas in moderate traffic, less if traffic is light. Made the drive 5 days a week for 3 years
-
Jonathan Paul Manziel
I hope someone can reach him before he hurts someone else. Either by drinking and driving or having some sort of psychotic break down. His football career is over for the time being. Sadly I still don't think this is rock bottom for him.I just hope someone, someway, somehow can reach him before it happens.
-
Afc & Nfc Championship GameBut he was under pressure...

I was pulling for a Pat comeback and even I had to flag the one I think you are referring to...
Yeah it was at the end of the game. Honestly I'm surprised a flag wasn't thrown for touching the league's golden boy. I guess the 30min Billdo spent before the game talking to the refs only goes so far. Maybe Ed didn't think staying in the Patriots Hampton house this summer was worth more than a few no calls.
-
Afc & Nfc Championship GameA no call on 3rd down for textbook int grounding on Brady put them back in the game. Any other QB in the league throws a ball in the dirt that far from a receiver, while in the pocket with two defenders pulling him down gets flagged
-
Afc & Nfc Championship GameHahaha fuck the Patriots and their fans
-
Time To Drop The Negativity About The BrownsI'll be positive if Hue reaches year 3. Until then this FO hasn't given me any faith they know what they're doing.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielI searched the internet for funny midget pictures....and when I found this one I thought about Z. I mean, you are the one that has a screen name that talks about sexual encounters with like Junior Samples

My screen name has nothing to do with sex "your mind took it their". It's actually a play on word's about Jff and his first promise he broke to the Browns. On draft day Farmer talked to JM via phone and told him what was expected if the Browns drafted him. One of the things mentioned was no more money sign. Johnny agreed to everything discussed. What was the first thing JM did when he took the stage? The money sign and Farmer was pissed. Basically it was Johnny giving Farmer the finger or fingers in this case. Hence Jff Johnny f'g football became Johnny fingers Farmer.
I don't expect you or anyone else on this board to believe me but the fact is I believed it then and now. The person that told me is in the league and has zero reason to lie to me.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielHe probably won't be our problem on the field.....but he still may be your problem off.....did he invite you up for a little sumpin sumpin?

The disturbing part about this is either you A: have pics like this handy on your computer or B: you searched the Internet looking for almost nude male? midget freaks.