Hahahhaha your franchise has sucked for decades. I come in and play 6 quarters and you blame me for everything. Draft better next time dicks. How could you not see I'm undersized? Shm... I'm still rich no matter what you losers say.
Johnny Football
Posts
-
Jonathan Paul Manziel -
John Football Excuses Forum....So you start Hoyer all season... realize he's terrible 13 games in. Then you start me when the entire league is already in rhythm, putting me in an impossible situation to succeed with the leagues worst o-line and receivers who can't catch a cold. Now all you know is that Hoyer sucks and that I might suck, but you can't move me because I'm cheap and you're not 100% sure that I won't figure it out. Also, you can't keep Hoyer around and you won't draft another rookie QB. Meanwhile, the defense has regressed and your star receiver seems like he sucks now. The locker room is split and you won too many games to get a great pick this year. You have to try really hard to be this bad. lol You are the Browns and I am rich!
-
Jonathan Paul Manzielgoing in dry
-
It's Hoyer -
It's Hoyerlol... Decision made... Brian is your guy. Have fun going 7-9.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielI'm ready bro. You won't be disappointed.
-
Some of You so called Browns FansI'm fine just taking your money and holding a clipboard. Cleveland rocks!
-
Interesting Options Developing in Browns QB SituationHoyer clearly is the future model QB of the NFL. Other teams passed on him because they don't know what the Browns know. We winnin' the Super Bowl this year boys!
-
Some of You so called Browns FansTrue! Brian is the the future! #TradeMe
-
F Brian "Garbage" HoyerPlease Hoyer, continue your mvp campaign so I can get the hell out of Cleveland. lol
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielDamn right. Where are Hoyer's endorsements? LMAO
-
Pettine: Two quarterback system is "on the table"Lol, I'm back in haters.
-
Would You Trade JF?Yeah, and JFF didn't look much better in the first half when he had his shot playing with the first team. Hmmmm.... He doesn't look quite so elusive, now that he's playing in the Big Boy league.
Oh, Johnny, it was just a matter of time until you showed up for real. We've heard you like to hang out on A&M Boards. We're so honored to have you as a distinguished member here.
Maybe he can flip us off on the way out of town. Want some objective third party opinion on Johnny Football?
Yeah, I have some extra time now... so what? Why do you expect Hoyer to be any perform any better than me? He can't play any better and I can't get any worse and still my stats were more impressive. By the way, no one will be watching our games anymore. Nice job coach!
-
Why was there ever a QB competition?Because he's Brian Hoyer. lol... Have fun going 4-12!
-
Would You Trade JF?I would! Please trade me!
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielI think this organzation regrets coming back to Cleveland.
-
Hoyer named starting QBLol @ Browns fans. You guys are so short sighted. I'm not going anywhere. Have fun taking pictures next to my statue in 10 years.