I always liked the Browns even when I was a kid and they had Bernie Kosar, Ozzie Newsome,Webster Slaughter, Leroy Hoard, Eric Metcalf and Michael Jackson and even Derek Alexander who I thought was going to be pretty special but then he moved with the old Browns team to become a Raven. I am now a fan because of Johnny Manziel. I have watched every single game of his at A&M starting from his very first start against the Florida Gators. I was very happy that he got drafted to Cleveland because I felt like he was a perfect fit here. It's too bad that Josh Gordon got in trouble again because this took a lot of wind out of the sails.
Johnny Manziel
Posts
-
New Browns Fans Introduce Yourselves -
Uniformz?lol, yea Bucs should have left all well alone.
-
This week's survey..no joke1.) Once the coaches feel like the playbook has been learned and also once they bulk him up a bit.
2.) Spurs, Greg Popovich is my favorite coach, I am friendly with Kawhi Leonard's grandfather and I hate the Miami Heat more than any team in professional sports.
3.) I don't watch Hockey but the Kings and Blackhawks have nice unis so either one of them.
4.) The Niners had a great draft but Colin Kaepernick will never get them over the hump because he doesn't strike me as a cerebral quarterback so he will be the only reason they can't dominate. I really thought that the Green Bay Packers had a nice solid draft and got some nice new weapons for Rodgers as well as some well needed help on defense, so I think they helped themselves a lot. The Raiders set themselves up for the future and under Reggie McKenzie they will no longer be the butt of all jokes.
With all that said my preciction for the NFC Championship Game will be the Philadelphia Eagles vs the New Orleans Saints at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome and the Saints advance. The AFC Championship Game I have the Denver Broncos vs The New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium with the Patriots advancing. This will leave the Super Bowl matchup between the New England Patriots vs the New Orleans Saints and the Saints taking it all.
5.) Good question, I think it's a tie.
-
Browns sign Anthony ArmstrongThe last time Anthony Armstrong was on the field was 2012 and he only had 3 catches soooooo yea, he's not doing anything here.
-
Uniformz?Hey guys, just came over to this board because DawgTalkers.net wasn't working for some reason. I think the orange helmet with an orange facemask will look nice. As far as I know the only other team that will have a new uniform next year is going to be Denver. I heard Nike wants to do something big for the Broncos because they were the first team that allowed them to change up their uniforms in 1997.