I'm kinda thinking I like the idea of the Wishbone being run by an Oklahoma quarterback. Seems legit to me.
Baker seen on the sidelines in a fur coat next.
I'm kinda thinking I like the idea of the Wishbone being run by an Oklahoma quarterback. Seems legit to me.
Baker seen on the sidelines in a fur coat next.
The Defense gave the Bucs 6 First Downs from penalties. That's 6 more opportunities to continue a drive. The Offensive penalties could have been eliminated and you still don't overcome that stat.
That is astounding.
Unbelievable.
Coaching.
Holds the ball too long and takes unnecessary sacks. Bad throws. Careless with the ball and what do you mean no running game we’ve got future Hall of Famer Nick Chubb.
Well done looking stupid there Cowherd.
Congratulations to all of you on this board. I'm here because of Baker. You guys are here because you love this team.
Have fun tonight!
You have one job Offense.
First down.
Guess who is blowing up Twitter?
Perhaps the first team receivers aren't used to perfect passes?
Darnold only throws to his Tight Ends.
You're welcome, Gregg.
Playing with the first team. Almost cut the lead in half.
Christmas is coming.
Baker and Joker made nice during the Pre. Gonna reap bennies.
This is the NFL and the Jets will make adjustments.
Baker can handle it, if the line gives him time.
Callaway's gonna eat. It's Baker's MO.
This forum will be completely insane
Burn the river!
Darnold made a Darnold-USC throw there. To the wrong team.
Coulda happened but didn't. Incomplete.
Haley thinks he's driving a Lambo.
He's actually driving a Fusion rental.
The thing is, a Fusion will get you there just fine if you drive it like a Fusion.
I've never seen such an attempt at overplaying your hand when you have a pair of 6s.
(I love analogies)
Establish the run, mix in some play-action once the running game is going, then let the D do their thing.
Anybody got a problem with this? (besides the OC?)
The play calling is a joke. Passthetic
Did the Running Backs get on the bus?
For some reason TT is being asked to be Peyton Manning. That's a big ask, Coach.
1 running play in 2 possessions, not counting TT's scramble/run.
OP: "perfect Browns fashion" Sadly, that probably generated some head-nods. The team may have nodded as well at this point.
Two weeks of watching the games and it is clear to me the Browns will benefit greatly by learning how to win. I know it is cliche, but two weeks in a row I felt strongly that a team in those positions that had a winning culture would have found a way.
One step at a time. Thursday is that first step.
I would rather see Bake go through an Aaron Rodgers / Steve Young* development than get hammered for no reason a la Joey Harrington or Sam Bradford.
Browns are a gnats-butt from being 2-0 and the defense is playing lights-out. Win some games this year, get experience at winning as a team with TT for now.
There's time to bolster the O-line and prepare for the prepared Baker to go out and make a playoff run.
*HOF QBs