I don't think we need to waste any picks on a QB this year. It's a weak QB draft class this year. I like Clausen but do we really want another QB out of that system? Tebow will probably shock some people in the NFL community, but, I don't know if he is worth the risk. We need a NT and a secondary more than anything right now.
jojelexi
Posts
-
Browns taking closer look at Tebow -
Should Browns Sign Andrews?Yeah, Mack will be good at C and if Heckert doesn't like Andrews, it's prolly for good reason. I for one, wouldn't be upset if the Browns spent a 2nd round pick on a linemen. Although, I'm not sure what guys will be available then.
-
Should Browns Sign Andrews?im gonna say no. back problems kept him off the field for 2 years straight.....well, he played 2 games.
its tempting, but i'd rather draft OL at this point. we have enough solid vets.
I have to agree as well. With 2 pro bowls the talent is there, but the talent was there in Kellen Winslow as well. I don't know if I would be upset if the Browns signed him, but, it would definately be risky.
-
Should Browns Sign Andrews?This would bring some much needed talent to compliment Thomas' work on the line, and bring stability to an Offense that lacked it in almost every category. The running game is already going to improve and performed far better than our Passing, and with an experienced Qb (that is not yet hated), we have a chance to build an O-line that can stand the test of time.
Is it worth the risk? Or wait for the draft?
-
Mr. Anderson... Welcome to ArizonaI don't know why so many people have faith in Anderson or Quinn. What I saw from Anderson is a Qb that lost confidence in himself and was unable to complete accurate passes into coverage. Quinn, looked very uninspiring and needed a lot of work in the accuracy department as well. With that said, I do think that Anderson can compete for the Arizona starting job, especially considering he is out of volatile environment he faced in Cleveland.
I still wouldn't count Leinart out, and I believe Leinart has much more potential than Anderson to develop further. Browns will be better off with Delhomme and with a rejuvinated Running game; hopefully we can see improvements Offensively w/o spending many quality draft picks.
-
Haden Improves 40 TimeI have the same mindset now as I had before, during, & immediately after the Combine...If Haden is there at 7, DRAFT him! IUnless, of course, if our braintrust sees a QB they just can't pass up. I have seen a lot of speedsters over the years who may have top end speed but lack the knowledge of the game it takes to instinctively react......Too many have to think & THEN react (often too late)..the great ones just DO IT!
Mike
This is very true and the Browns hopefully focus on rebuilding the defense in this draft. You can't succeed running a 3-4 scheme with a weak nose, mediocre linebacking corps, and a weak secondary. Now that the AFC North has Anquan Boldin and Antonio Bryant added to the mix, now is the the time to build a defense that can hang.
-
Benard, Constanzo, & JenningsThere is a lot of potential in Benard. I think Jennings and Constanzo are both benificial players to have, but would rather have Benard over both.