Yeah I am, I'm flying in from the UK. This will be my 4th trip to watch the Browns in the last 4 seasons. This year I'm doing @ SD, @ BAL and home game against DEN. Been a fan since '99, my current record watching the Browns in person is 4-3 (not bad considering).
I arrive in LA on October 1st and get the train down to SD so I'll be in town for 4 night from the 1st-5th. I'm travelling solo this year so it would be great to meet up with any Browns fans that are in town, it seems like there will be after reading some of the news via Facebook from most of the California based Browns Backers and there looks like there's going to be a big party and tailgate over the weekend.
One thing I will say is that on all my trips so far over the pond and travelling to watch the team both in Cleveland and on the road all Browns fans have been really welcoming to me and I can see why we have the best fans in the league.
Hope to meet some of you guys on my travels this year.
Jonathan
UK Browns Backers
GO BROWNS!