You have to listen to this interview and listen to Droughns talk about when he was arrested for having marijuana in his house.
LL: And what’s your response to people saying you took this job in Serbia to get out of the country after the story in January broke about growing medicinal marijuana in your home?
RD: Well no. I don’t think that was the situation at all. My thing is this has been something I’ve been trying to (inaudible) for a while. That happened to be an unfortunate incident as far as that coming out in February because I was leaving in February to be honest with you. And that kind of put a hold on the situation and I wanted to make sure I could still take a job overseas and come out here for coaching.
But that had nothing to do me making my decision to come out here and coach. I had been planning on it, had been talking to several coaching agents beforehand and obviously that was just a terrible, unfortunate incident that happened.
......
LL: Are you still planning on doing that or has that been put on hold?
RD: Naw, I’m not messing with that stuff anymore. (laughs) I’m good.
Love how nonchalant he his about it.