Ive been thinking about joining the airforce for a couple years. Seems like a great thing to do
J
jus4noles3
@jus4noles3
Posts
-
Good Game Browns fans -
Good game guysYes, great game Browns fans. We are familiar with losing so we know how it feels. Better luck next week!
-
Good Game Browns fansI have carefully combed through all the threads and their replies over the past week and there has been a lot of smack exchanged...a lot of trolling by some of my fellow Bucs fans, and I can say without a doubt that I was thoroughly entertained by it all. Both teams obviously want to win and their fans have high expectations because everyone is 0-0. We are better than last year, and I think we will be underestimated all season, just like the Browns fans underestimated us. This game means nothing however, we will both have losing seasons. We can cry together.