Hey "BucsNbiceps" go suck a fat one cause the best player on ur offense was our cancer. ur best player on offense has had six knee surgeries. "Cadillac" williams tore both his knees up and ur quarterback is hurting with his thumb so i guess ur kinda mad that ur team is gunna get their asses beat by us. only reason why u can flex that bicep is cause u've been gettin exercise by jerkin off all ur bucs fans.
KardiacKid26
Posts
-
You brahs aware the Bucs are gonna stomp that ass out on Sunday? -
Blue Chip, Red Chip -
Holmgren very high on TebowI think one thing that stands out is that he is left-handed, which means his blind side is on the right side not the left where Joe Thomas is one of the best LT's in the league. Thomas would probably be able to make an easy transition to the right side, but I just don't like the thought of it.
-
New Beginning ... Browns fans reuniteThat's it!
My pants just got tighter.
LOL!! I remember last year saying how I couldn't wait for this year's draft and it's a little more than a month away. BTW... do you guys think HeckGren have a general idea of what they're going to do with the #7 pick?
-
New Beginning ... Browns fans reuniteCheers to no more musical quarterbacks!!
Amen to that!! I hate to see Quinn and Wimbley leave, but if it's for the better of the team, then I'm all for it. I hate seeing certain players leave through trades or releases because you kinda get an attachment to them, where you really know who they are and what they can do, but I'm stoked for this coming DRAFT!! 39 more DAYS!!
-
could Berry be the browns #1 on their board?We'd really only have to worry about KC or Seattle grabbing which IMO won't happen. Of course a team might trade up in front of us and take him

-
Fujita signed...Roth, Fujita, Jackson and Wimbley?? Thats a damn good lineup
-
Browns LB corps.I'd be comfortable with Matt Roth and Kamerion Wimbley starting at OLB with D'Qwell at MLB. If we can get that stud linebacker we've been itchin for (McClain) I think we'd be set for the next coming years.
-
Woah.I'm just frustrated with the whole thing. I mean i do think Cribbs deserves more money, but how much is he demanding?
-
Hilarious -
HOLMGREN'S MAIN POINTSI was really impressed with him. He was pretty humorous, but also he gave information that was needed. He's meeting with
mangini tommaro along with Heckert. Could you imagine just them three in a room having that meeting?
-
Hilarious -
Ryan's defenseEric Berry can be the answer at safety and we can pickup a FA corner like carlos rogers.
-
What Browns Merchandise did you receive?I got some browns socks, a browns santa hat, a dawg pound shirt and a brady quinn plaque.
-
All I want for X-Mas is a new QB....Please SANTA!!Give Quinn some receivers to throw to and he'd be good.
-
2010 starts today............The Browns have been rebuilding forever......
-
Midpoint ThoughtsI dont think that trading K2 and BE was a good thing. They were not all that prima donnas compared to some of the real prima donnas. Besides, these are things that a coach should learn to handle. Infact if we were to pinpoint the causes for our offensive woes i would say
1. Rookie OC with no idea of the talent (lack of) around and how to utilize them best.
2. trading way our only 2 big offensive threats for future picks.
K2 was cancer to the team. Yeah, he was good in the field, but he just in for the money. Braylon had trouble on the field dropping passes and off the field. When he allegedly got into a fight with one of Lebron's friends, that was his ticket outta here. i do agree that the browns are worse without those two players, but we won't have to worry about them ever.
-
Midpoint ThoughtsWe're at the midpoint of our season and here's a few things that should happen:
Put Quinn back in. Enough of this Anderson crap. The guy completely sucks and it was a bad move to stick him in. Quinn may not be able to throw the football down field, but at least it will shake things up. If he fails, turn to Ratliff.
Get Mangina's ass outta here. 8 games into this season and I've seen enough of this douchebag. The only things he's done right was getting K2 and B17 (prima donnas) traded. He also has made disciplinary and less penalties a big thing which is good. But there's more bad things then there are good things.
Make Rob Ryan Interim coach. I didn't like this move at first, but Ryan has really improved this defense with the players that are on it.
-
2010 draftEric Berry first round, but remember a kid named Juice Williams from Illinois.
-
Starting WR's to be announced by the end of the weekSo who will be the #1 receiver?
