Bradford is a good player, but I honestly believe that sticking Peyton Manning under center would not fix this offense. I think we need to build up our receivers, O-line, and Defense, and draft a QB last--even if it's not this year.
karmadawg
Posts
-
Sam Bradford Cleveland 2010 -
Stuart Scott thinks Cleveland Browns uniforms are boringBest NFL Uniforms:
Cleveland Browns
Oakland Raiders (Might be my favorite, in all honesty)
NY Giants
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings throwbacks
Chicago Bears
San Diego Chargers Powder Blues
Pittsburgh Steelers (I hate 'em, but I can't say their uniforms are bad)
AKA "The Classic" look
Worst NFL Uniforms:
Denver Broncos (Their current uniform is ten times uglier than the notorious AFL-Throwbacks IMO)
Atlanta falcons
Current Minnesota Vikings
Buffalo Bills
Baltimore Ravens
Carolina Panthers
AKA "The Modern" look
I think the reason throwbacks are making such a comeback is that people are beginning to realize the "modern" look has no soul.
-
Braylon Edwards Traded to the JetsHow about a round of applause for the man that made this all possible....
Mr. Lebron James
-
2010 MocksWhat's the point of doing a mock draft this early?
-
OT: Anybody watching Packers/Vikes?I think Favre is playing so great because he's finally on a team that he doesn't need to shoulder all by himself.
-
Battle Of OhioDoes anyone have a game feed??