Dawgpound Mike is not on the fan panel. Maybe you should make sure you know what you are talking about before you slam something....
kcorbsk
Posts
-
Browns announce formation of Fan Advisory Panel -
Browns announce formation of Fan Advisory PanelCan you see any evidence of the workings of the Fan Advisory Panel on the announcement that ticket prices will remain unchanged? How about all the perks that are being offered for being a season ticket holder??
I've passed on all the Great Lakes beer suggestions - but I believe some of you need to realize that the Fan Panel is doing it's job!!
-
Cleveland Browns continue management restructuring under Mike HolmgrenHolmgren has tried to lure these exact people away in prior moves and for one reason or another - they were not available. This time he was able to lure both Bryan Wiedmeier and Mark Schiefelbein away from their teams to join him in Cleveland.
Good job!
-
Browns announce formation of Fan Advisory PanelI am on the panel and feel lucky to be so. I answered the survey and was part of a focus group. Then made the cut to the last 25. The first meeting was one of learning for us. The team showed us some of the financial reality of what they have to charge for things and what part of that goes to the NFL. It's very interesting to see what they have control over, and more importantly - what they DON'T have control over. The NFL has their hands in most everything! (Thus the cease and desist on the Brownie Beer logo.) We talked about PSL's and why they didn't get rid of them and the control that the City has on them because of the funding of the stadium. I guess it was an eye opener as to what they really don't have much control over. We also talked about concessions and the prices. We received a list of accounting items from all stadiums in the country and prices that are charged. (Thank god we aren't in Dallas!) The Browns were not at the bottom for prices - but they were darn close.
Now - saying that - I think the beer idea is something they would recieve well. There may be restraints on what they can do - but I will pass that on immediately. I also pay the 7.00 for the beer and in the last couple seasons would rather leave and go to a bar than stay and pay the Browns when the product they put on the field was less than desireable!
Go Browns!
-
Browns announce formation of Fan Advisory PanelExcellent idea!! Keep them coming - I will make sure all ideas are taken right to the advisory board and to the Browns. I believe they are starting the social networking site to get these types of ideas directly.
-
Browns announce formation of Fan Advisory PanelThe Fan Advisory Board met again last night in Berea. The topic this time was communication and where do we get our Browns news. One of the items that came up was social networking. The Browns are going to start a new site that is like facebook - but more social networking than forum.
Biggest comment was "How do we continue to move forward and not lose the Brown's Traditions?"
Looks like the "PR Ploy" is moving forward and hopefully doing some good.
BTW - none of the characters mention such as Top Dawg, etc. are on the board...
And Holmgren introduced himself to the group. Cool guy...