KillerInstinct3
Posts
-
Is it time to start considering Justin Gilbert as a viable corner? -
Is it time to start considering Justin Gilbert as a viable corner?He wasn't too bad. Obviously out there for a limited time. But tramon Williams wasn't way better
-
Browns Waive WR David RichardsZombo said:
Having this thread will be the pinnacle of his career.
Zombo
Hahaha. And I had the honors.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielAlthough he made our team look foolish. I wouldn't wish bad on anyone. He needs to pull his head out of his ass and go to rehab for the obvious reason not for reason like "to be a better person"
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielManziel just went missing in NY.
-
Let's Look Seriously at WRThey kept Chris Tabor as ST coach....and Moore is his boy.....so, though they very well should let go of Moore, I think he stays for just that reason.
Though....to be honest, to quote The Old Man from Pawn Stars...and also my Dad: He seems as useless as tits on a boar hog
I see. Yeah I honestly don't see anything special about him. I think they should try Duke for kick returns. Kind of like Sproles.
-
Let's Look Seriously at WRMoore will not make the team.
-
CheerleadersBecause we settled for a drum line. Haha jk
-
Browns Waive WR David RichardsWR from Arizona.
-
Brian Hartline ReleasedSo did Devalve get cut too?
He's a TE.
-
Brian Hartline ReleasedNot surprised. He was good but we did draft 4 receivers.
-
Let's Look Seriously at WRWhat serious thing did Gordon do wrong? Smoke a little weed.
FYI, in my position I punish people for doing weed....at least for possessing it. The consequences? A $75.00 fine.
I Ohio this may even go by the wayside perhaps as soon as next year. Yet the NFL thinks it is so serious that it costs a guy 2 years of his career.
I predict that within a few years the NFL will not even test for pot.
Agreed. These guys already saying he lacks passion for the game. Is a knucklehead. Get red ass because he hangs out with JM. Yet so does Von Miller. And he's a pretty alright player I guess.
-
Let's Look Seriously at WRI did not say cut him, did I? What I DID was question whether or not he would fit the mold of the type player this FO & Coaching staff wants...that is, high character players who love the game & will give it their all. I haven't seen that yet from JG, so "we'll see".
Mike
I didn't say you said that. It doesn't hurt having him on the roster as of now. He is under a cheap contract with a lot of potential. Oh that's our mold? Haha. I wasn't aware that generic response was our mold. That can be said about every team. The only mold I see is they want to play young. Gordon obviously has a problem with staying clean. But we would be fools to give up on him at this moment. That's my opinion.
-
Let's Look Seriously at WR
If Gordon is able to play why wouldn't this staff atleast want him on the roster? Not only have we seen his potential. His contract is really cheap. If he messes up then oh well. But we can't just cut him before anything is 100%.Not only am I not planning on having Gordon back, will he REALLY fit the mold of the type player this FO & Coaching staff want? I, for one, seriously doubt it.
Will he stay out of trouble? Learn the playbook? Give 100% on ALL plays? Associate with good people?...I rest my case.
Mike
-
Let's Look Seriously at WRWe had...
Andrew Hawkins
Brian Hartline
Taylor Gabriel
Marlon Moore
Terrelle Pryor
Rannell Hall
Darius Jennings
If we are lucky, we'll have...
Josh Gordon
Corey Coleman
Jordan Payton
Rashard Higgins
Andrew Hawkins
Ricardo Louis
Terrel Pryor
Seth DeValve
That is an amazing turn-around in just a couple weeks. This will be a great group of receivers.
Devalve is a TE
-
Solomon and Hakim releasedI'm surprised they waited this long. What did you see from him in preseason and a game or two last season from him? He was awful. Basically he made the team cause he'd launch himself at his own pulling guards in training camp. Thta's why they called him bloodbath. Besides the fact that getting our own guys hurt in TC isn't the most awesome.....it's useless too if you can't do it in actual games.
Didn't know that about him. Well he wasn't awful. Nor do i think he should make the team
-
Solomon and Hakim releasedThought Solomon would atleast stay til preseason.
-
Well we keep doing it losingCry me a river. It's not guaranteed that they will all be good players. The season hasn't even started yet
-
Which of Our Picks?Seth Devalve is going to be a monster. Paired up with Barnidge. Gonna be a good season
-
Antrel RolleHe was released from the Bears do we take a stab at him? Or is he too old