A Gronking to Remember
Kingbman89
Posts
-
Division round thoughts -
Gordon is out for year. damnit."The Browns' hierachy made its draft decisions Thursday night with owner Jimmy Haslam and general manager Ray Farmer having full knowledge of Gordon's pending status of the positive test"
-
When is a hc supposed to cut players on cue?take it to the barbershop.
you really want the new owner who actually shows he cares about winning in cleveland found guilty by the FBI on some bogus charge?
What do u know about the charge? Seriously. What kind of post is this. How do u know his charges are bogus? What facts do you have?
-
This is the worst professional sports organization in all of professional sportsClevfan4life is %100 right
This organization is pure shit. U thibk next season is down the drain??? Try the next 5. U guys like josh Gordon? WAVE GOODBYE.
This is a Fucking joke and ur damn sure im pissed off.
-
Another 1st Year Coach Heading To The PlayoffsSome of u on here are high. Honestly. This team sucks right now as bad as we did in 1999
I dare anyone to make a argument to tell me different.
-
Coach Chud FiredChud was a good hire in my eyes.
No bs guy, has been in cle before (the only time we were "good")
Sucks he had Weedon and Campbell
It's quite obvious there is more to the story about what happened between him and the office and with his players.
-
Coach Chud FiredIt's really hard to swallow that the browns don't have a good organization and it's well past coaches and front office.
No team has been as shitty as ours for past 14 years
-
Why we would draft a QBI wrote a long reply and it got deleted. So this post won't be as possession filled.
The browns have not had a QB since I liked the team in 2000
Only people on here post like Jason and hoyer are top 10.
We need to draft a QB and we all know it.
Also as browns fans every single one of you should be WANTING us to draft a quarterback. We haven't had ONE.
-
Fans Cheer Anderson's Injury?Wow, this story is certainly suprising considering the Cleveland fanbase.

Looks like 'ol byner was wrong about 7-9. You guys will be lucky to hit 5-11.
Meanwhile, in Steeltown we just guaranteed our 4th winning season in the last 5 years by embarassing the NFL's 'darling' franchise in their own house.
But hey, at least you're not the Bungles.
goo Matt Cassel?
-
The nail in the proverbial coffin for DA.If I'm not mistaken, Thomas was the cause of the fumble which led to the TD by the Colts Defense?
Yeah i mean, one play he let him get through? Tough break seeing as he's one of the best DE playing. That play really didn't lose us the game, i think we settled for 3 FG attemps inside the redzone and made 2.
-
The nail in the proverbial coffin for DA.Thomas kept Freeny in check
-
The nail in the proverbial coffin for DA.Yeah that fumble wasn't really his fault, and they did play him pretty safe...and he looked frustrated about it.......
-
3rd and eight and out the gateHe just stared the crap out of KW and almost throw a pick in the redzone, ive never seen somone stare like that
-
3rd and eight and out the gateYep, they're having DA dink and dunk and as im typing he threw one over 10 yards to BE
-
Nursery Rhyme for Baby LummyThe browns team has the ball
E-I-E-I-OUCH
No matter the QB they will fall
E-I-E-I-OUCH
With one drop here
And A bad pass there
Miss a tackle
Limbs do crackle
All The fans begin to Cackle
The browns team has the ball
E-I-E-I-OUCH
The Browns Phone behins to ring
E-I-E-I-OUCH
Looks like we signed Tim Couch
E-I-E-I-.....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch
-
Crennel names Quinn his 2009 starting QB!Anderson's leadership abilities are shown by the C patch on his shoulder pads. Quinn didn't get one.
And RAC is saying what he's told to say by an owner who doesn't like to hear boos on TV.
We know the reason the "fans" want RAC out right? The reason is that he thinks DA is better than BQ. That's the only reason. BQ Nation is OUTRAGED that RAC thinks DA is better than BQ.
Enjoy the holiday Desertdawg, and stay away from the hard stuff.
Yeah.....you forget RAC also thought Charlie Frye was better than DA, and even kept him as the starting QB for over two seasons. Do you think the owner made them trade him and start DA? Doubt it. So who really cares what RAC thinks? Nobody, stop being a bitch.
-
Fire Romeo tomorrow!Was anybody just watching the subway post-game show on CBS? Boomer told a joke just before the break after Cowher was talking about him being the new head coach?
-
BRADY QUINN GETS HIS ASS BENCHEDKelly Holcomb called....
-
Is There a Worse Tackling Team in the LeagueThis team over-runs everytime.
I dont get how we cant blitz the QB when Rogers has 3 people on him every play