Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
K

knutz

@knutz
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
4
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • History is going to be made Thursday Night
    K knutz
    The Browns Board

    You know I've been a browns fan for a good while now.

    I've been reading this site for a few years i think and i really enjoy the place, but............

    But please cut it out with queer ass "Mighty Quinn' crap.

    Jeeeeezus could you be anymore gay? icon_twisted.gificon_lol.gif

    BTW I don't care who is the QB as long as they win but the nic you are giving him sounds like something a steeler fag would say.


  • Shaun Rogers
    K knutz
    The Browns Board
    "That dude's an animal," Garrard said of Rogers. "We had a few plays designed to try to use his strength against him and he just put more strength into it and made some huge plays on third-and-shorts and even on fourth-and-short. He's the biggest guy on the field and might be the biggest guy in the whole league.

    "He has a motor, and when it's geared up and turned on and full speed, I don't know very many people that can block him. When he wanted to force his will, you could see what he could do."

    Those are just the words of Garrard after the game. icon_lol.gif


  • Wouldn't it be nice?
    K knutz
    The Browns Board

    \ said:

    \ said:

    To have a coach with the fire and drive as Singletary ????

    Don't know if he can actually get the job done in SF, but I wouldn't mind seeing a coach like that at cleveland.

    Fanhood is about screaming and yelling. Coaching is not.

    I'd rather have a coach that can put a gameplan together that doesn't lose by 20 at home to Seattle than a guy who yells at reporters.

    Ummmmm he didn't do a dennis Green. I didn't see him yell at reporters. I saw him explain the situation with fire and intensity. I saw him bring some much needed discipline to a team that is falling apart.

    Whether he turns them into a winner or not is debatable, but I bet he leaves that team better off than when he took over.


  • Wouldn't it be nice?
    K knutz
    The Browns Board

    To have a coach with the fire and drive as Singletary ????

    Don't know if he can actually get the job done in SF, but I wouldn't mind seeing a coach like that at cleveland.

    I thought I was dreaming when I saw the highlights in ESPN. Granted that payer's actions weren't even close to the worst I've seen in this league. It's great to see a coach step up call one of his highest paid players out like that and then send him to the locker room.

    The best part was when after being told to leave the field he threw his helmet down and Singletary made him his bitch by making him go back and get it. icon_lol.gif

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate