Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
K

Koa

@Koa
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
147
Topics
20
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Fujita signed...
    K Koa
    The Browns Board

    @pherein said:

    We have a thing in N.O. called hospitality. We respect other teams and their forums.

    I am embarrassed to be posting here, because I do know I do not belong, but I did so that you would know what a great player Fujita is. I do a apologize if I have over step my intent. I think you will enjoy when we play, we do not hate down in the big easy, its football, fun, food, and friendship. you will be welcome.

    No reason to be embarrassed you're welcome here any time.

    I browsed the Saints forums and saw how impactful Fujita was to your club/city. No need to worry because he will be quickly embraced by Cleveland based on his character/class alone. We love blue collar guys.

    Good luck to your team next season, minus the Browns game šŸ˜‰


  • Fujita signed...
    K Koa
    The Browns Board

    Anyone else notice Saints fans are nice as hell? Damn I wish Stooler trolls would take notes... unfortunately that requires the ability to write however 😵


  • Would trading Harrison to the Chargers bring Cromartie??
    K Koa
    The Browns Board

    @mopaji said:

    Harrison played well yes but he is easily replaced. When he finished the season the way he did the first thing I thought of was his trade value. If we can get a 3rd round pick, TAKE IT! We have two backs on the team that can fill that role without having to pay them anything at all. Compile picks, save salary, trade Quinn, trade Harrison, move forward. Before I get yelled at, trade Quinn but make DA a backup.

    Putting this as nice as possible...

    Forever ban yourself from making opinions, but have a great day!


  • Full Brown's Mock
    K Koa
    The Browns Board

    @the-gipper said:

    I think this mock ignores some of our needs on the D-line....but, I have heard rumors that the Browns may be a player for Julius Peppers in free agency. If we could get him then we may not have the same DL worries.

    The problem we're faced with is there are needs at nearly every position. I decided to address the ones with the highest priority and value. I think with the emergence of Rubin, improvement of Corey Williams, and a possible play in free agency we can get away with addressing other spots of the defense.


  • Full Brown's Mock
    K Koa
    The Browns Board

    Took my crack at it. Subject to change šŸ˜‰

    Round 1...

    JOE HADEN (CB) - Florida

    Unless Berry is available it's the safest choice, period.

    Round 2...

    SEAN WEATHERSPOON (OLB) - Mizzou

    It's up in the air if he will be available with the 38th pick.

    Round 3...

    JORDAN SHIPLEY (WR) - Texas

    Could honestly turn out to be the best receiver in the draft. He makes up for a lack of elite size with incredible hands and route running.

    Round 3...

    KAM CHANCELLOR (S) - Virginia Tech

    Might be the most physically imposing safety next to Mays.

    Round 4...

    JOE McKNIGHT (RB) - USC

    Great value pick to complement JH going into next season. +1,000 rush yards, 6.2 YPC

    Round 5...

    DAN LeFEVOUR (QB) - Central Michigan

    I'm pulling for a Quinn v. Fever square off next season. May the best man win.

    Round 5...

    DENNIS PITTA (TE) - BYU

    A reliable hands guy to compete with Moore. Over 800 yards receiving + 8 TD's in 2009.

    Round 5...

    ADAM ULATOSKI (OT) - Texas

    His likely move from LT to RT in the NFL could make him available here.

    Round 6...

    SEYI AJIROTUTU (WR) - Fresno State

    Tall, fast, and soft hands. Marty Schottenheimer said Seyi "reminded him of Vincent Jackson".

    Round 6...

    PAT ANGERER (ILB) - Iowa

    High motor, ton of tackles, and a prototypical Mangini guy.

    Round 7...

    RYAN PERRILLOUX (QB) - Jacksonville State

    Former LSU project with a 172 QB rating in 2009. Has character issues but an NFL arm.


  • All I want for X-Mas is a new QB....Please SANTA!!
    K Koa
    The Browns Board

    @gmp said:

    Brady Quinn against the Chiefs....the friggin Chiefs!!!

    10 for 17 for 66 yards and (2) picks

    I've seen more then enough of this joke of a QB.......

    Well, at least he hands off a real nice ball... šŸ˜†

    Fail. Stop bitching you don't know your head from your asshole.

    Brady is developing just fine. And we've won two games.


  • What Does Everyone Do For A Living?
    K Koa
    The Browns Board

    @ahitz3 said:

    I am an admissions counselor for the University of Phoenix. Who wants to go to school??!! šŸ˜‰

    What there's an admissions department of University of Phoenix?

    Haha playing šŸ˜‰


  • What Does Everyone Do For A Living?
    K Koa
    The Browns Board

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Just messing with yea. My idea of interior design is a $20 bookshelf from Walmart.

    On a budget I see. IKEA is your better option!


  • What Does Everyone Do For A Living?
    K Koa
    The Browns Board

    @legacy-fan said:

    Previously a project manager for a commercial/marine painting contractor. Hospitals, Universities, shopping centers, Marine construction equipment, etc.

    Now I'm waiting to begin Dental school and finishing a Bio-chemistry degree.

    Good luck Legacy. I was a pre-dent my first 2 years in college then went business. Had my sights on Pacific's 3 year program but knew it wasn't my craft after doing some assisting and seeing it all. What schools do you like?


  • What Does Everyone Do For A Living?
    K Koa
    The Browns Board

    @kosar_for_president said:

    I don't know what's gayer, this or DieHard cleaning heads for 22 years.

    Oh I put it out there and I'm damn proud of it! šŸ˜Ž


  • What Does Everyone Do For A Living?
    K Koa
    The Browns Board

    @vegasdogg said:

    Interior/Exterior Architectural Building Products

    What do you sell primarily? It's pretty le gay but I hobby myself with interior design and home improvement.

    My place looks like the product of a Home Makeover episode... oh well chicks dig it.


  • What Does Everyone Do For A Living?
    K Koa
    The Browns Board

    @oconrecon said:

    Physician. Family and Sports Medicine. Rural Ohio.

    We're a paperless office, so I carry a laptop around all day as I go room to room, which makes it easy to check the board throughout the day.

    In order: Browns, Indians, ND, Blue Jackets and Cavs fan.

    Great profession Ocon. I'm calling you Dr. from now on!

    Recent grad from University of Central Florida here and I'm currently partnered with my dad in real estate development and investing. Our company owns a strip mall in Michigan, has stake in 2 Arizona shopping malls, and leases out land to 3 chain restaurants.


  • Best Browns article ever
    K Koa
    The Browns Board

    This fan contributor needs to be put on OBR's payroll immediately. Hilarious.

    Fan View: Postively Positive

    By Ryan Britsch

    Fan Commentator

    Posted Oct 10, 2009

    As the Browns got off to a troubled start, some fans in our subscriber forums asked for a "more positive" set of columns. We then said "The door is open for anyone with a different take to offer it", and Ryan B. took us up on the "optimism challenge". Please welcome him as he offers his first Fan Commentary...

    Folks, I think this thing has finally bottomed out and is on the rise. In my unfettered optimism, I may overlook a few problems, but regardless, I had more fun watching football on Sunday than I have since about the midpoint of last season. Is it ok to accept a loss, call it a moral victory, and act like everything is ok sitting at 0-4? I say yes.

    Ok, maybe it is a little pathetic. I don’t know and I really don’t care. No one thought this team was playoff bound and they were right. So the only logical goal this season is to get this thing moving in the right direction and to build a team. I for one will take a hard fought overtime loss over last week’s sight of Brady Quinn standing on the sidelines with the uncomfortable look of a man that just made doodie in his pants while his backup throws three interceptions and I lay comatose on my couch next to an open bottle of Prozac and an empty bottle of Makers Mark (I also may or may not have had the look of a man that just made doodie in his pants). Now that sir, is pathetic.

    So we are building a team. Sounds good right? See you next week… Oh, you want the proof? YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE PROOF! Oops, sorry. A Few Good Men was on cable last night. But how about this for proof: Mohamed Massaquoi and Jerome Harrison combined for an entire season’s worth of production in one game. Well, at least by recent Browns’ standards. Are those two going to the Pro Bowl this year? I say yes. Well fine, no, they probably are not. But, we fans have been pleading for young, unproven players like them to get a chance. It turns out that, yeah, we are geniuses.

    Speaking of Massaquoi, his touchdown (at least for the few minutes it stood) and the ensuing reaction was a microcosm of why this was a fun game to watch. The whole team erupted in celebration. I thought Alex Mack was going to send Massaquoi into the stands the way he was sprinting toward the end zone. Mangini even cracked a rare smile and slapped DA on the ass as he came off the field. As Mo Mass received hugs, high fives, and smiles from the whole sideline, it became apparent that this team has not quit.

    Not quitting is great and all, but to build a team we need some talent too, right? Good point. Of course we do and luckily Mangini seems to be finding a little on this roster. For starters, we finally have a second receiver that can be more than a JAG (Just A Guy). Harrison is proving each week that he can make plays whether he is a feature back or not. Alex Mack has improved every week and his aggressiveness is beginning to show. And Joe Thomas…. (Actually, hold on a second, Joe deserves his own paragraph.)

    Joe Thomas, my man crush on you is growing every week. If Thomas ever goes to prison, I will commit a felony just so I can become his prison bitch. Wait… err… I meant.. Oh screw it, that’s where I’m at. While I come to terms with that self revelation, think about this: Jared Allen, Terrell Suggs, and Antwan Odom. Zero sacks (I’m not counting the gift DA gave Odom). If Thomas had a tiny bit of a sophomore slump, he has rebounded in style by absolutely locking down some terrific pass rushers.

    On defense, a core of talent also seems to be emerging. D’Qwell continues to rack up tackles, Wimbley is starting to fulfill his rookie promise with three sacks through 4 games, and Brodney Pool absolutely played his ass off this week. Eric Wright is becoming a fantastic cover corner and Mike Adams played himself a solid game while making the start at the other corner. Then there is Shaun Rogers. I would make another uncomfortable, slightly homoerotic pronouncement here except that, frankly, that man scares me. He’s a beast. I’ll leave it at that.

    No discussion of this team being on the rise would be complete without mentioning the coaching staff. No longer do Browns fans have to live in fear of the officials. Gone are the days of bottlegate and the helmet toss. Thank you Rob Ryan. When that third down flag came out for pass interference, Ryan went all scary and threatened to punch that ref in the throat and the penalty disappeared. Ok, I made part of that up, but regardless the flag was waved off and I felt just a little safer.

    In all seriousness, the coaching change that can’t be ignored was the thawing of Eric Mangini. He was seen talking, yelling, and even smiling throughout this game and the team clearly responded. In discussing the week of practice during the postgame, Braylon Edwards said of Mangini, ā€œHe had a different feel about him.ā€ Well so did this team and I am finally looking forward to Sunday again.


  • KW - DQJ Wallpaper
    K Koa
    The Browns Board

    Nice work!

    One negative though: that wallpaper reminds me how good the white on white looked... and how much I hate those fudgesicle brown pants.


  • Seriously... Can we reward Cribbs' already?
    K Koa
    The Browns Board

    Masters said:

    I'd like to see how Cribbs is paid compared to other ST specialist (that is all Cribbs ultimately is)

    I'm not saying he should be payed like a first rounder but lets get serious for a second... who deserves their paycheck more, Heyward-Bey or Cribbs?


  • I Thought He Missed It, Too
    K Koa
    The Browns Board

    I'm surprised it wasn't more controversial. My buddy and I were jumping up laughing thinking it went wide...


  • Why I will no longer be a Browns or a Cleveland sports fan
    K Koa
    The Browns Board

    @gcarl said:

    Let me start by saying that I don't live in Ohio (never have) and the reason for being a Cleveland sports fan is because of my father who was born and raised in Fairview Park. I started following the Browns and Indians when I was 10 (1984) and grew up mostly in Virginia, near Washington, DC. I now live in Florida, and have been here for the last 18 years. Rarely have I ever get poked fun at for being a Cleveland fan, and the THREE times it happened in 25 years, it was just half-way serious but not really. I never spent much time in the Cleveland area except for a week or two during the summer (when I was in school), and last visited in April 2008.

    Anyways, I guess because of being naive, and not living in NE Ohio, I never got a good idea of the reputation the Cleveland area has nation wide. Sure, I heard some of the jokes on late-night TV, etc. However, those came from people in other places, NY, LA, wherever.

    That is until Michael Moore's new movie "Capitalism: A Love Story" included what I would call a self-degrading, dispicable, insulting Cleveland tourism video spoof. The worst part was that these videos (there's two of them) were made by a native Clevelander as a "joke".

    Well, I have to say, that is real shame. I never realized the lack of civic pride Clevelanders have for their hometown. Do all of you agree with what these videos are poking fun at? Do you consider these hilarious? If so, no wonder the rest of the country considers Cleveland a punch-line and worthy of abuse.

    If you don't have respect for the community you live in, how do you expect others to respect it?

    As a result, I am no longer a fan of Cleveland or their sports teams. It's over for me. The bottom line is, that I am completely embarrassed now to be associated with Cleveland or their teams knowing that everyone who sees this movie will witness an "amusing" video that insults Cleveland which, worst of all, was created by a native Clevelander.

    I'm sure that some of you are already aware of them. All I can say is I used to be proud to be a Cleveland fan, but no more. Remember the city you are an "ambassador" for when you wear your Browns, Indians, or Cavaliers gear in other parts of the country. I won't ever wear that stuff again. I don't want people to think I'm from Cleveland, and for them to assume that I would sh** on my hometown by making a video like this.

    I'd like to hear some feedback on what some others on here think about these videos, and request that this post not be moved, even though I realize it's not really about the Browns.

    Did you lose your sense of humor in a South Beach gay bar?

    Only the biggest tool ever could write that. Punch yourself immediately.


  • Seriously... Can we reward Cribbs' already?
    K Koa
    The Browns Board

    I understand there is one golden rule in business. Like it or not: one must honor his contract. I believe in this.

    Well, as a Browns fan, I'm not letting this rule affect my better moral judgement. It's time to pay Josh Cribbs damnit and lets do it soon.

    Mangini and company are rightfully washing out the selfish divas in this organization with guys that want to compete and love the game. It's the Patriot way and I like it, but with all the fines, rules, and iron fist tactics, the best way to unite this team around Mangini's way is to reward the guys who are doing exactly what you want them to.

    Cribbs' is the identity of what we want Brown's football to be. Unselfish, a team player, and versatile enough to play multiple roles and develop into something special on the offense.

    Imagine if Braylon found out the same day he lost his spot to Massaquoi vs. the Bengals. Think he would have been the first guy to slap Masses' shoulder pads or the guy that absolutely blew up the field on special teams? Start restructuring his deal soon and reward this guy. Out.


  • Phil Trautwein released
    K Koa
    The Browns Board

    Did a "Phil Trautwein" have any business making the roster in the first place? Sounds like my accounts name.


  • Hey MoMass!!!
    K Koa
    The Browns Board

    No question that Mangini has a huge amount of confidence in Massoquoi to make such a move right now. After seeing him rack 148 yards with zero drops who can blame him?

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate