Thanks for keeping this board going. I haven't been here much lately but maybe things will change that.
kvozel
Posts
-
The Browns Board Lives: New Owner, New System, Same Data -
Freddie firedBye Bye Freddie (please)
-
Freddie firedMods.... Time to call Orkin to get rid of the cockroaches.
-
Freddie firedDamn. I’m sorry. Fire Freddie, he just let that field Goal get blocked.
-
Freddie firedYou’re idiots. Did Freddie fumble? Did Freddie give the ball to the DL?
Just get real.
I’ll follow your lead though, fire you.
-
Darnold ruled out for Monday"In addition to Sam Darnold being out against the Browns with mono, Le’Veon Bell isn’t practicing Thursday because of a sore shoulder and will get an MRI exam, head coach Adam Gase said, leaving his status for Week 2 up in the air."
-
2019 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Opening Week 1"Elsa's on Far hills will have the game via satellite. I'll be at the game. "
Sounds like a plan.
-
Phil Dawson Retiring as a Brownie -
Phil Dawson Retiring as a Brownie“To have the opportunity to come back home and retire with the organization and the city that I love is incredibly meaningful to me,” Dawson said in a release from the team. “It only seems right to have the opportunity to do this with the fans that have been so good to me and my family.”
-
Browns Season Tickets- the NFL has gone MillennialYes, that strange "cloud" where information goes to be stored... Could you explain how that works? And someone is getting so feeble minded- he doesn't know what century he's living in. 21st century by my reckoning.
Larry, you are so far behind I did indeed mean the 20th century. One small step.......
Cheers
-
Browns Season Tickets- the NFL has gone MillennialMy good friend Larry just needs to move into the 20th century.
-
Browns Season Tickets- the NFL has gone MillennialWell Larry, glad this is the worst thing in your life ?
-
are there people here who want Greg Williams fired?Ghoolie does..
But he hates every coach we have.
Ghoolie is an idiot.
-
LeBron or Art -
Safety at Sports VenuesThe security at Wembley stadium last week for the Ravens Jaguars game was most I’ve seen over here at a sporting event
Explain please. What should we expect for the Browns game at Twickenham?
-
London Calling ... -
London Calling ...Sign up for the gathering at the Admiralty is underway. Here is the link: http://doodle.com/poll/d2w6cnd6xrg4gaks
Over 260 have signed up so far...
There will be two of us.
-
London Calling ... -
London Calling ...The club has been talking about getting together at the Hippodrome Casino on Saturday as well.
-
London Calling ...Most excellent !
