KYBrowns
Posts
-
Wild Card Weekend Chat -
Wild Card Weekend ChatI'm absolutely loving this!!!!!! The bastard organization in Baltimore getting what they deserve!
-
Browns vs Bengals Gameday threadMissed holding call on Higgins on 3rd and 3.
-
Browns vs Bengals Gameday threadThat last TD brought to you by 2 bad calls from the officials. Atleast the Bengal kicker missed the extra point.
-
Browns vs Bengals Gameday threadDidn't like that reverse call at all. I understand burning the clock but you still need to be somewhat aggressive to put the Bengals away.
-
TailgatingHey guys! I've been a member of The Browns Board for years even though I rarely post anything. I mainly like to read what's been posted and keeping up with Browns news. Anyway my wife and myself are huge Browns fans ever since the both of us were born. We usually make it up to Cleveland for a game each year but never tailgate due to us leaving our home on game day morning and driving up. This year we are discussing staying two nights instead of one which would give us the opportunity to tailgate somewhere. I remember reading about how The Browns Board used to tailgate. I was wondering if you all still do and if people who don't post that much (like me) are allowed to attend? We are coming up for the Bengals/Browns game on December 23rd.
-
Shermer or hue?Shurmur was one of the worst coaches I'd ever seen. It's a wonder I didn't break my tv when he was the Browns coach. Along with Brandon Weeden who was a pathetic excuse of a QB. I'm still surprised the Giants hired Dumbass Pat. It's no surprise the Giants are1-5 right now.
-
Breshad PerrimanWhen Joe Flacco is your QB your receiving stats will suck!!! LOL!!! If Perriman doesn't work out no biggie. Cleveland doesn't lose anything. But I agree let's see what Ratley can do today.
-
***Official Browns @ Raiders Game Day Thread***This game has been horribly officiated. Pure and simple
-
***Official Browns @ Raiders Game Day Thread***That's 14 points we've given Oakland on the pick 6 now that fumble. Should be blowing them out right now.
-
***Official Browns @ Raiders Game Day Thread*** -
***Official Browns @ Raiders Game Day Thread***Any reason why we keep going for 2?
-
***Official Browns @ Bengals Game Day Thread***Absolute terrible call against Peppers. Should have been 4th down.
-
***Official Browns Vs. Vikings In London, England, UK, Game Night Thread***Terrible PI call. Ball wasn't catchable
-
***Official Browns Vs. Vikings In London, England, UK, Game Night Thread***Looked like illegal contact but no call. There have been a few calls in this game that the officials have missed.
-
***Official Browns Vs. Vikings In London, England, UK, Game Night Thread***I agree completely! There has to be someone in FA right now we can pick up.
-
***Official Browns Vs. Vikings In London, England, UK, Game Night Thread***Completely inexcusable to miss a kick from that range.
-
***Official Browns Vs. Vikings In London, England, UK, Game Night Thread***Crowell will not get a big contract extension that he's wanting. Average RB at best.
-
***Official Browns Vs. Titans Game Day Thread***All the tv timeouts don't help either.
-
Why not Tony Romo?One word - no.