Lambert_58
Posts
-
Steeler Week -
The Dirty DozenHere is my list of the "Dirty Dozen", i.e. the Top 12 Badasses in NFL History. No order:
Chuck Bednarik
Jim Brown
Dick Butkus
Mean Joe Greene
Deacon Jones
Jack Lambert
Dick Night Train Lane
Ray Lewis
Ronnie Lott
Ray Nitschke
Jack Tatum
Lawrence Taylor
For a Baker's Dozen include perhaps: Randy White
Any other nominees?
Willie Lanier
-
Missed FG's should be worth -1 point. Punish passive coaches.Sebastian Janikowski Suggests Increasing Value Of Extra Points Based On Amount Of Alcohol Consumed Before KickHome / In Other News / Sebastian Janikowski Suggests Increasing Value Of Extra Points Based On Amount Of Alcohol Consumed Before KickBy PFM StaffUpdated: March 4, 2014OAKLAND – In response to a suggested NFL rule change that would increase the difficulty of all post-TD extra point attempts by moving the placement of the ball back to the 25-yard line, Raiders placekicker Sebastian Janikowski, whose resume includes two DUI arrests and multiple bar brawls, has offered an alternative proposal to the league’s official competition committee: that all future kicks should be worth one point for each shot of vodka or other hard liquor a player consumes immediately prior to the conversion attempt.

Janikowski has also suggested that kickoffs be moved forward five yards for each Big Mac consumed while approaching the ball
“Eet is seemple,” said the Polish kicker, between swigs from a bottle of Belvedere Red. “Ehxtra points, dey ees too easy. You want make dem harder, keekers need to drink before each ahttempt. Eef you down one shot, den you make short keek, eet is worth one point. Two shots make keek worth two points. Und so on. By time fourth quarter roll ahround, you might see me make keek worth feefteen, twenty points, maybe.”
Added Janikowski: “Why I talk like dees? I no have ahccent.”
The bold suggestion has encouraged other star players around the league to propose rule modifications of their own.
“Sure, I’d be down to increase the value of field goals and extra point attempts depending on how much booze the kicker drinks beforehand,” said the Patriots’ hard partying Rob Gronkoswki. “But only if we also do a blood alcohol level test of any player scoring a touchdown. Trust me, I’ve caught plenty of TDs after shotgunning a full six pack of Natty Ice during halftime. That’s gotta be worth an extra ten or twelve points per score.”
“So wait, they’re saying that kicks and touchdowns will go up in points if a player drinks a bunch beforehand? Then maybe we should also double the yardage of a sack depending on how much cocaine, pot, amphetamines, LSD, and bath salts a defensive player has in his system at the time of the tackle” suggested the 49ers’ Aldon Smith. “Based on those values, they’d have to spot the ball back in the parking lot after some of my hits.”
-
Your 2015 Cleveland BrownsYou cant sign him without breaking the bank....he's already making franchise QB money and has said he wants more.....he will end up being the highest paid Defensive player ever and is nowhere worth THAT designation.....
I hope we pass.....
He needs that money to pay for all the fines he accumulates...
-
***Official Browns @ Falcons Game Day Thread***AFC South

Hi, Browns fans!
A battle of AFC South and NFC South teams at Atlanta, as our 6-4 and third place Cleveland Browns are in Georgia to play the 4-6 and first place Atlanta Falcons. Both teams are playing in their 14th all-time regular season meeting, where the Browns also won the first game of this series in the Falcons first season in the NFL by the score of 49-17, and also played at Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium, back on October 30, 1966.Cleveland still leads the all-time regular season series 10 games to 3, but lost the last meeting 20-10, played four years ago at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland back on October 10, 2010. Browns also outscored the Falcons in the previous 13 games 304 points to 191.
NO further injuries, go for win #7 for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, and GO BROWNS!!!!!




http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/schedule-and-events/schedule.html
-
Bills game will NOT be played in Buffalo.Maybe both teams could invade Pittsburgh? Or, since it is a Bill home game....put that game in Toronto.
Well, considering the Steelers are playing at home thats doubtful

-
Charles Johnson -
What's up with the photo problemI didn't want to bother the main board with this subject, but what is now up with the Photo problem on the board.
I have tried to post a few jocular photos.....but for nearly every single one that I try to upload on here I am now getting this:
"You are not allowed to use that extension on this forum".
This never used to be an issue. So, what is up with that? I mean, that kills the Hot Cheerleader thread.
Were you posting them from a URL or trying to upload them from your hard drive? I am currently having the problem with photos I saved locally. Back when I posted the Gordon tattoos pix, I uploaded them to the My Media section here after downloading them. I can still see them there, but am unable to upload new ones. Is there a limit on this perhaps?
-
***Official Browns Vs. Rams Preseason Game Night Thread***They have shut down many that have been listed on here before, trust me.
Yep, saw several with messages from the FBI as their new startpage. It really depends what country they are hosted from if legal actions are pursued.
-
***Official Browns Vs. Rams Preseason Game Night Thread***Anyone know of a national live broadcast? I get it late on NFL Network but not live that I can find.
Is there a live streaming on the internet and do you have a link? Thanks in advance.

Want it the legal way? Go with https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/
Otherwise, what tiamat said, but don't expect good quality from those pirate streams. I used them for the last few years when I had limited bandwidth, but since changing providers and having no more worries about bandwidth I'm on gamepass now and the streams are very high quality and you can go back and watch other games you missed as well or rewatch games.
-
"I wanna WRECK This League Together."Who would've Shaw this coming?
-
Jf fined for being late to meetingGuess that joke flew right over The Gippers head

-
***Official Browns @ Lions Preseason Game Night Thread***I haven't read every comment but I am the only one who saw Manziel staring down receivers a decent bit last night? It's just one pre-season game but still those throws aren't gonna cut it in the regular season.
I'm watching it on gamepass right now and that is the first thing I noticed. Staring them down big time.
-
RIP Chuck NollRIP Chuck

Thats two that have passed this year that played huge roles in the 70's dynasty, him and Bill Nunn
-
Jonathan Paul Manziel9. Ogden
11B. Taylor
-
Quarterbacks5. Starr
-
The "Real World Cup"Never heard of it before. First one ever was won by Japan over Mexico 6:0 in overtime ROFLMAO
-
Here Come The Suspensions....Are you making this up? link?
Zombo said:
Where are you getting this info from? I haven't heard the story about browns and the school, etc. Is there a story out there you can link us in on?
Zombo
Make me the 3rd interested in knowing where you're getting that info. So far I've heard nothing said from Flash, The Browns, or the NFL. The only one who said anything so far was Little saying it may have been a missed test but no further details on how he missed the test.
-
Here Come The Suspensions....Thanks for the link. Offers a lot more info than the one I'd read. Yeah, if it could be smelled then Flash definitely knew about it regardless if he was partaking in it or not. Stupid position to put himself in.
-
Here Come The Suspensions....I read somewhere in one of the articles that the officer smelled mary jane when he approached the vehicle. At which time the passenger admitted to having weed. Now my bet would be that the weed belonged to Gordon and the passenger is a paid scapegoat to accept the blame whenever Gordon gets caught.
The story posted on nfl.com doesn't make it sound that way:
"According to the citation obtained by NFL Media, Gordon was clocked driving 74 mph in a 60 mph zone. The passenger in Gordon's Mercedes received a citation for possession of marijuana in an amount under 200 grams. The marijuana was found in a blue book bag with the passenger's identification in it."