Law Dawg
Posts
-
Per Schefter, Kessler Starting Week 3 -
Famous People from BakersfieldYou're also missing the late Frank Gifford, graduate of Bakersfield High School. Also, Brent McClanahan, running back for the Vikes, who now teaches at South Bakersfield High.
-
Lifelong USC fan, now Browns fanNo idea. Would have rather they had taken Jones. Kessler is accurate on short to mid throws, goes through progressions but holds on to the ball too long at times. Guess we have to take Hue at his word and "trust" Him.
-
Lifelong USC fan, now Browns fanI have been a browns fan since going to Case Western in the early 80's when Sipe was there. I've lurked here for a couple years. I also happen to be from Kessler's home town. Watched him as well as the two Carrs play since High school. I hope we don't get a lot of new So Cal Browns fans like we did from Texas. As a So Cal resident and long time Browns fan, sorry if we do. But, I will say this, Kessler was reach and he is no Derek Carr. Backup at best.
And, no bitching from Ghoulie on this draft. We took play makers, not fat ass linemen.