First off...I'm always on here reading. But haven't commented in a long time. But I've got to ask...Is there a reason we haven't reached out to a guy like Eric Reid? He's what...28? He's a FA. And there's nonway he can be any worse than Sandejo.
LCDawgFan13
Posts
-
Sandejo -
DeShaun Watsonwe traded for the draft pick. and we cut people like haden so jimmy couple recoup the money we spent on the second round draft pick.
Haden would've been gone regardless. Yes... we wanted the pick, but to spend that much money for 2nd round pick doesn't scream out "Hey I'm afraid to spend money!"
-
DeShaun WatsonJimmy is afraid of resigning a STUD qb or WR like Julio Jones, Tom Brady, ect, and would rather get a decent 8-8 or 9-7 team and barely slide into the playoffs while he makes money and pays under a million a year to most of our players.
So how does Brock' s salary fit that equation
-
Yo, you want to tell this guy he doesn't know as much as you?What was it: 5 turnovers against Baltimore? No defense can hardly stand up against that.
That's what I was saying. Defense won the game... just not ours.
-
***Official Browns Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***Hue needs 1 job...either as the head coach or OC. And as his playcalling has shown us, not sure either one is right for him anymore. I think if he needs to learn to delicate responsibility. let someone else call the plays. And somebody needs to find us some receivers. our two most reliable receivers are a 5'9" running back and a guy who hasn't played in a couple years.
-
Yo, you want to tell this guy he doesn't know as much as you?Defense did win both of those games. Especially against Baltimore. Unfortunately, our good defense wasn't as good against their decent offenses as their defenses were against our shitty offense. Good defense can win, but you still need the offense to hold onto the ball.
-
***Official Browns @ Ravens Thursday Night Football Game Thread***So...was Adoug's theory right about Sashi's real plans?
-
***Official Browns @ Ravens Thursday Night Football Game Thread***So...was Adoug's theory right about Sashi's real plans?
-
***Official Browns @ Ravens Thursday Night Football Game Thread***I'm at work and can't watch the game. Any reason for Kessler not being in there?
-
Day 2 is Make or Break for Our 2016 DraftOkay Spurrier...I'm confused. I don't think Cook is best for this team anyway, but your argument that he comes from a weak defensive conference is whack...especially when you throw out your best choice at Qb is Hackenburg? Really?
-
2015 Browns Board DraftHey guys, sorry I dropped out of this draft the past couple days. I have been spending all my time looking for my family's dog. He ran off the other night and we still have not found him.
-
2015 Browns Board DraftMy bad on my pick for the Bengals. I never saw that I was on the clock.
-
2015 Browns Board DraftColts go defense with this pick. The Colts pick Paul Dawson, ILB, Texas Christian with the 60th pick.
-
2015 Browns Board DraftBengals select:Byron Jones CB Connecticut
-
2015 Browns Board DraftWith the 29th pick...the Indianapolis Colts select Cameron Irving, C, Florida State. He will fill one of the few remaining holes they did not already address.
-
2015 Browns Board DraftThe Bengals seem to be leaning in multiple directions. Defense is the priority, unless you count some of their fanbase screaming for a replacement for Dalton. So....
With the 21st pick in the draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select Eddie Goldman DT Florida State.
-
Equilibrium?Rather have Hoyer. I like the Hartline deal, but more of a replacement for Austin. We still need a TE. Williams or Skrine....it's a wash. Starks is a good pickup but still need more to balance the losses on the d-line.
-
2015 Browns Board DraftBengals
-
2015 Browns Board DraftI can take the Bengals too. Where I live, despite the surprising number of Browns fans, is a dead even mix of Cincy and Indy fans.
-
2015 Browns Board DraftI will take the Colts.