Although it does boil my blood a bit still and felt the need to respond to Taco918 about my Sonics.I am through with the NBA.I dont watch it anymore and hope they never come back to Seattle.I just wanted to congratulate the Browns on their success so far this season and hope it continues.Please lets try to keep this about football.....Woody
ledzep3447
Posts
-
GO! BROWNS! -
GO! BROWNS!No offense, but as a die hard Thunder fan, your Sonics are in good hands. I'm not trying to be a dick by any means. The way y'all lost the Sonics was bullshit. They've been an absolute Godsend here though. Most Oklahoman's might not understand the loss y'all have/are feeling but the amount of support and glee we've had for our states first professional franchise shouldn't be shrugged off. It's one thing to have your team moved to fucking Baltimore, it's another to have them moved to a state and fanbase that will gladly root for whatever franchise that will grace us with their presence.
Besides, the sporting God's have given you guys one of the most dominant football teams in the NFL today, and more than likely, in the future as well. You also get to do it with Pete Carroll, a Goddamn enemy of the state here in Oklahoma. (P.S. due to Steve 'Motherfucking' Largent, y'all have had a legit Seahawks fanbase down here for awhile although Pete might've ruined that a bit.)
Regardless, as a basketball fan, the NBA is better with the Sonics in the league. I truly hope y'all get a team soon. I know once y'all do, you guys will wreak this fucking league
Are you kidding me?They are in good hands?Bennett is no less a scumbag than Modell.Plus he had the help of that weasel Stern.We will see how much glee your city has once Durant realizes he cant win a championship in your city.What player in free agency is going to want to play there?All you have known is a winner there.Seattle supported them through thick and thin.I dont want to hear anything about their last 2 years here when it was obvious Bennett was trying to move the team.People still showed up.Not a full house but what did they expect when all the good players were let go or traded.
As far as the "Sporting Gods" blessing us with a championship.I remember the Kingdome when it was being built.We invented the "Wave".The people were instantly in love with that team.Yes Largent helped but there were many others,Kurt Warner,Kenny Easley,Jim Zorn,,Dave Kreig announcer Pete Gross who passed from cancer while still working.There was a 60,000 person waiting list to get season tickets.Then Ken Behering bought the team and destroyed it in trying to move the team to Los Angeles leading to almost 10yrs of lameness.Thank god for Paul Allen,he is the real "Sporting God"...The "Sporting Gods" had nothing to do with our championship.This city had to go through alot of bullshit to get there.
The NBA is not welcome back in Seattle.Cleveland did it the right way in getting their team back through so called expansion and not ripping off another city.I dont want Sacremento even though most of their existence has been as a vagabond finally landing in Sactown.They have been there 25yrs they deserve to stay there.The fans have supported them even when they were losers.The NBA is a failed business model with quite a few teams losing money.They way the game is officiated now is a crime.You cant touch anyone.Plus im sure there was just more than 1 official who is crooked.
My hope is we will get an NHL franchise.I love hockey and guess what?Seattle has won the Stanley Cup,although it was back in 1918.
I know you werent trying to be a dick and I appreciate that but dont act like you were doing us a favor in taking our team.Good hands my ass.The hands they were in were just fine.
-
GO! BROWNS!As a Seahawk fan I wanted to congratulate your team on their season so far.Not only winning but exciting also .I have relatives(Uncle+) in Chagrin Falls and they are huge fans.I liked them since before we had Seahawks.The league is better when you all are winning.I know its been tough.Modell the TRAITOR and theft of team.My Supersonics were taken in the sleaziest of ways.Hopefully the front office has their stuff together now and will start to bring some stability.The division is ripe for the taking.Peace!!!!
A Fan,
Woody