LeftEdge
Posts
-
Browns at Steelers Official Gameday thread -
Browns at Steelers Official Gameday thread -
Browns at Steelers Official Gameday threadwe did not let off the gas....we got demolished by the steelers d....d wins games folks....d wins games....they took the gas from the dumbass clowns and now they yes they with all their offensive weapons out and a third string qb are in the playoff hunt big time.....fucking browns....what an embarrasment this is....
A shit D that only had maybe 2 sacks that weren't Baker back there dancing around.
Everyone- let this sink in - we lost to fucking Duck Hodges.
Surprised? Probably not. No matter how much we think we have grown, same old Browns.
Give us Saquon, OBJ and Lamar. We will lose.
Oh by the way is Njoku dead?
-
Browns at Steelers Official Gameday threadNo heart, no killer instinct. Up by 10 and we just let off the gas. Something is mentally wrong with this bunch. Whether it is coaching or the players we didnt give a fuck from the start.
You watch any other NFL game and there is fight, tenacity and a will to win.
Watching this team you might as well take a nap. No expectation, no anticipation, you know exactly what will happen.
-
Browns at Steelers Official Gameday thread -
Browns at Steelers Official Gameday threadBrowns D isn’t playing very well. Randall not being back there is big. Not getting pressure either, they miss Myles bad
Truth
-
Browns at Steelers Official Gameday thread -
Browns at Steelers Official Gameday threadWhen Randall has played he hasn’t looked that great this season.
Have you seen the last few plays? Redwine doesn't even know who to cover
Randall is by far an upgrade
-
Browns at Steelers Official Gameday threadBenching Randall hurts. Redwine looks lost..
-
Browns at Steelers Official Gameday threadTD Hunt! 10-zip
-
Browns at Steelers Official Gameday thread -
Browns at Steelers Official Gameday threadThis is it fellas. After years of obscurity and talking about the draft in October, we are playing meaningful football in December and possibly the biggest game since the return...
This is what we all wanted and it is staring us in the face. Relevance is at the doorstep. Playoff hopes are fully alive.
Let's fucking take it. Go Browns!
-
It's Steeler WeekAny truth to the rumors that there could be really bad weather this coming weekend in Pittsburgh? I think I heard them talking on 92.3 about the Browns worrying about getting the team into Pittsburgh Saturday.
A little unsightly but nothing we aren't used to in this part of the world.
-
I hate the RavensScrew Baltimore.
I will say, Lamar is playing amazing. I don't think it's fair to knock him just because Baltimore sucks in general.
The Rams suck this year, they aren't the team they used to be.
We beat Baltimore, they're overrated.
However, I've seen San Francisco in person. They AREN'T overrated, and they will shut down Baltimore. bank on it.
I hope you're right. I feel like Baltimore is on a roll but if the 9ers can put the brakes on them and win a low scoring game, it will bring the Ravens back down to earth a bit..
-
Freddie fired@coachtoad said:
I am just wondering...... where does Ohio rank in education? You all seem pretty stupid. As a well educated Seahawk fan, I do find you all very amusing. I hope none of you are offended. I would even support tax credits or some kind of government assistance for all of you.
Enlighten us then oh wise fuck stick or go the fuck away. What should we be saying?
-
***Official Browns Vs. Rams Sunday Night Football Game Thread***Perfect example - ball on our own 10 3rd down and 10. Three receivers running streaks 30 yards down the fucking field.
What in the actual fuck are we doing?
-
***Browns Vs. Titans Game Day Thread***Did the refs suck? Yes
Did Baker suck? Yes
Did the D suck? Yes
Is this still our team? Do we still have talent? Can we overcome?
Does anyone here really believe this game is who we are?
I believe this game was our players believing the hype. Now it's down to business. Earn it, work for it, prevail.
Our season has just begun...TBD
-
Freddie's Staff searches -
Baker speaking some truth -
Baker speaking some truth
.gif.13c298f0bd04c37b2c8dc1e792beb20e.gif)

