This movie was turn your brain off fun. I liked it a good bit and the cameos were great.
LogicIsForSquares
Posts
-
Wolverine Deadpool Resurrection review -
Trap ReviewI watched this recently. I did not like it at all outside of Hartnett doing a pretty good job of playing unhinged. The basic premise seemed silly to me.
-
longlegs ReviewThe Mrs and I watched this the other night. What a turd of a movie. It had bones to be something ok even if it would have been a retread Silence of the Lambs, but they shit the bed hard haha.
-
Barbie reviewI met her at the Waffle House. Her box smelled like Newports.
C-
I just saw two Barbie reviews back to back. Thought I would chime in.
-
3rd String QBRosen is on TB’s practice squad.
-
Would you trade Baker to the Dolphins for Tua?Can't blame him...
Took a side trip to eat at The Rusty Scupper right on BLT's Inner Harbor a few years ago when in DC for son-in-law's Navy retirement celebration. Really good meal... absolutely great crab cakes.
I was in Baltimore for work back in January. I went to The Rusty Scupper and I agree. Great food.
-
DRAFT DAY 2020 ! ! ! -
Does anybody know why Fells is gone?He was a good blocking TE and it seemed like he was our most reliable receiving option at TE towards the end of last year. Silly to let him go.
-
Knockoff JerseysGuido can’t get to China.
-
Tiamat's 2019 training camp observations, thoughts, ramblings (who the hell knows at this point?)Tia, thanks for the camp insights for the folks who can't make it up that way. It is greatly appreciated.
-
LMFAOOOOO!!! -
LMFAOOOOO!!! -
LMFAOOOOO!!!Some of you people are just determined to be miserable and pissed off no matter what happens. Who fucking cares what he wears when he isn't playing football for the Browns???
Might be time for another break from this shit show.
Overwhelmingly people are shitting on the person acting miserable so I think the environment has changed a bit.
-
So, WHO got the best linebacker in the draft? not so fast...I knew very little about Mack Wilson pre draft. Saw him in person play against Missouri. Buddies are Bama alumni so I went to homecoming with them. He made quite a few tackles and nothing that stood out as a bonehead play.
-
So, WHO got the best linebacker in the draft? not so fast... -
So, WHO got the best linebacker in the draft? not so fast... -
So, WHO got the best linebacker in the draft? not so fast... -
LMFAOOOOO!!!I guess you all settle for less.. no wonder why this organization has been garbage.. You all accept garbage and they kept feeding it to ya.. LOL... I just know myself.. I wouldnt be caught dead in a fruit cake outfit like that.. it looks stupid.. It just screams .. "Hey look Everybody".. I'm an asshole" At least have some friggin pride ...
...or we settle on not menstruating over what a grown adult does in their off hours? If the guy was my brother, I would be concerned. He is a stranger who catches footballs for a team I like.
-
LMFAOOOOO!!!He could suck 8 roots before breakfast and dress like Soupy Sales in his off hours so long as he helps the Browns win. I could give a fuck.
-
Donovan McNabb said......on Bull & Fox today that back when he was being drafted he heard 'rumblings' that the Browns did not want to draft a black QB as the face of their franchise upon their return to the NFL.
Hopefully it's not true....and just something that he heard. And frankly, to him, it was probably a double edged sword. He was probably fine with not being drafted to an expansion team (don't say anything Gipper)....but you would NEVER want THAT to be a reason.
Again, all he said was that he heard 'rumblings'. Obviously, it's nothing to do with the current Browns & ownership.....but extremely sad if it were to be true.
My dad is a huge Eagles fan. McNabb is known to be occasionally full of shit. He has been a real hot take machine about Wentz.