This thread title is appropriate.
LOLC2k
Posts
-
I Like Weiner -
Dallas Will Destroy You Camp Fire BrowniesNope, just for the days if Kyle Orton. Hell, Romo tried his best to gift you a win with his fumble but you were too lame to accept the opportunity.
At least Bailey came in on 2ND DOWN (LOL) to kick the game winner. Taking the ball out of Romo's hands with the game on the line was the best coaching move Garrett has made in 6 years.
He can't take much credit for that. Steelers did the same on first down last week. Though I suppose that's different. Leftwich is a back up, and Romo should be a back up.
Hell, he already backs in.
-
Lawrence Vickers Eager To Play BrownsHi there neighbor, I hope you don't mind if I change my shoes.
-
Saving The President Of ClevelandMike Holmgren is one of two people on the planet with a winning record against PIT.
The other guy is Bill Belichick, who is under contract with NE and unavailable to help CLE.
Holmgren was brought in to beat the Steelers.
Holmgren is 0-4 against PIT as the President of Cleveland.
The collective score is PIT 96 - CLE 32.
Does Holmgren need to beat PIT this season to remain The President Of Cleveland?
There may be a perfect storm brewing for the Steelers at Cleveland on week 11.
The Steelers come to Cleveland after being beat up by the Ravens in week 10.
Then the Steelers face the Ravens again in week 12.
PIT may look at that week 11 game at CLE as a working vacation, a practice game, a scrimmage, and a rest before and after the Ravens.
Maybe Big Ben will be, "out," and we will see Batch, Leftwich, or Troy Smith (yeh he is in camp this season). . .
The Browns will look at week 11 as their Super Bowl.
This could be the game that saves the President of Cleveland.
noteworthy: You can go back through 80 years of history to find other head coaches with winning records against PIT, but in the modern era, Mike Holmgren and Bill Belichick are the only two active NFL people with an established winning records as head coaches against the Steelers.
While I appreciate a winning record against the Steelers (as we play em twice a year), I could care less if we sweep Pittsburgh and don't make something of the season.
And THIS disturbs me. Week 11 is our Super Bowl? No, no no. I'm so sick of that. I hear browns fans say that about the Ravens, Steelers, and sometimes Bengals. The Superbowl is the only Superbowl. And as long as "beating the Steelers twice this year!!!1" or even, God forbid, splitting with them, is our main goal, we'll always be a joke.
-
As Usual, No RespectSo as usual all the talking heads are saying we have no team and Weeden will get raped by the Ravens etc. etc.
It's no secret that this franchise is a joke but why do they have to always talk garbage on Cleveland as a city?
We have more culture, hotter women, more jobs and less crime than Pittsburgh. Can they just get over themselves? All I hear are people talking about how much we, collectively, suck.
If this were the south in the 50s we'd be the oppressed black people. So sick of this crap. Up yours ESPN
They are talking crap about the Browns, not the city, in what you were referencing, so why are you bringing city smack into it?
Cleveland has a 10.3% unemployment rate, pittsburgh has a 7%ish. Crime rates are high in both cities, but Cleveland's is higher on every report I've read.
Neither of these facts are actually RELEVANT to Football smack that ESPN is offending you with, but you're also just flat out wrong.
I'm sick of this crap, too. I live in Pittsburgh as a Brown's fan. Wanna know how fun that is? About as fun as finding a Brown's Board and seeing this kind of nonsense all over it...