@admin-0 said:
You won't see this ADMIN account voice in on many controversial topics. Sure, my general population name of ATENEARS chimes in and stirs the pot all the time. Some have a problem differentiating, but that's their problem.
I'm writing you from the ADMIN account, hoping you will take what I'm asking much more seriously, being that the Admin will now go on record to ask what some of you have got to be thinking.
Crennel acted like the kid practically wasn't even here. Forced to give him a nod only after ownership and fans voiced in and/or as a last resort.
Mangini felt the same pressure upon taking the job, and when Anderson didn't woe anyone in preseason, Mangini felt like getting this ugly thing out of the way early and started Quinn in the opener.
Since then, to say that this kid has been stuck in the corner would assume that he is in the same room. I don't think the kid is even a part of the Cleveland Browns right now ... I know he ain't in the plans.
Kosar's comments this week cemented the thing. It sounds as if Kosar, after only a few days in the building, has already given up on the kid too.
WTF?
Is this kid that bad? I've never known him to be a poor attitude, but it sure seems that way. Look at his body language on the sideline, he might as well not even be dressed, he sure ain't on his headset listening to the plays and hearing, let alone providing any input. He's on a island ... he's a cast-off.
After 6 games is this kid done?
Quit with the whining about not getting an opportunity. You'd have to be a complete hot-headed jackass to not be in the mix here. He's not a hot-head, that we know of, so does that mean that not only is his attitude poor, does he flat out suck in practice? Is he that dumb in the class room, or what?
Mangini ain't stupid, he ain't going to just not play the kid if he could help.
Could Brady Quinn go down as the biggest bust in NFL history? And is he going to?
This ain't a BQ or DA thread, this is about BQ, WTF?
Did anyone even attempt to make a trade for him and his very managable contract?
Am I allowed to say that this is the most ignorant post from a DA apologist EVER? If I can say that without being banned, there it is, if not, please ignore.
The guy's played a handful of games, and as bad as he's played, since his first start he's been lights out compared to his now-starting and worst QB in the NFL teammate (I'd include all the non-starters in there as well). BQ's not playing because they don't want to blow the salary cap, that doesn't require a brain surgeon or even be an Oregon supporter to see.
But then this post goes on to say big bust EVER - well it must be true if EVER is in all CAPS. Never mind even looking at the same draft where a #1 is likely the biggest bust in a long time. The original post will be amusing to revisit when BQ plays on a non-disfunctional team.
To paraphrase Buckley - I will not insult your intelligence by suggesting that you believe what you just said. But if you do believe it ...