<<OK - from what it says on PFT there's no real credible source behind this>>
Frivolous part of this post deleted!
Lombardi4Browns
Posts
-
Ongoing "Internet Rumor" - Parcells to Cleveland -
WEISSMetcalf_FTW said:
I am sure this has been discussed on the board already, but if this team chooses to stay with Quinn, why not bring in Charlie Weiss as offensive coordinator next season? I couldn't think of anyone better that knows Quinn.Clearly the dumbest post EVER made to a Browns Board.
Are you an idiot? Knows Quinn? Good Krist Browns fans get dumber as the days go on. Dude, are you that F*&^ing stupid not to know that Quinn is esentially DONE in the NFL? This guy is not going to ever again be a starting NFL QB. Color him " Tim Couch".
Have you even bothered to watch him play?
-
Impact rookies we COULD of had...I don't understand what purpose is served by ruminating over what "could" have been. I was totally fed up with the negative Cleveland sports writers back when I lived there decades ago. It hasn't gotten any better and I don't expect it to. They're always looking under rocks for the worst of a situation and somehow make a bleak situation seem even more miserable than it really is.
Kathy,
I agree with you as it applies to the media. Fans discussing what could have been however is just part of being a fan.
I have no problem with draft busts. In a crap shoot losing is inevitable. Unfortunately with idiots like Phil Sewage in control we haven't really stood much of a chance getting better anyway.
BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT............ for the big issue is the Browns have no core values or philosophies upon which a team can be built.
I am going to stay away from conjecture about Lerner, but I WILL say this without an Achille's heel; Lerner ownership has been failed ownership. No if's and's or but's about it. Never mind the discussions about what Lerner may or may not be doing...... that conversation is irellevant. What IS rellavent is the fact that he and his bastard dead Father have brought disgrace to the Browns name.
There is nothing positive for the media to report Kathy.
I need a spell checker.
-
Aaaaand WHY didn't we pick up LJ??Because he is a cancer and doesn't fit into our gameplan for the future. And who's to say that if we did sign him, that he would have had the same success? Hell I bet Jamal Lewis would look that good if he got to run against our defense
ROTFLMAO.......................
OUR GAMEPLAN FOR THE FUTURE? Dude, are you a stand-up comic? WF plan would that be? To keep losing?
Please, tell us about our gameplan for developing a running game? Show us the quotes where the Browns FO has shared a "gameplan" for our future running game. Well?
Cancer? Yeah, what a cancer he was running the ball down our throats yesterday. Wow ! Everytime he knocked Browns players on their ass you could hear the Bengals saying out loud..... Look, another first down..... man he sucks, what a cancer. I wish we had NICE guys like Jamal and Harrison.
Idiots said the same thing about Corey Dillon. B elichik certainly hasn't had a problem with the "cancerous WR" we brought in, has he?
The fact of the matter is our players blow. PITTSBURGH can afford to say LJ doesn't fit their system, BUT THE BROWNS? Good God man, we have the worst running game in the NFL and You're worried about somebody's personality?
Top FA don't want to play in Cleveland. They know about Lerner's manipulative style and total lack of understanding of football. The reason we weren't active on LJ is because WE ARE A LOSER ORGANIZATION.
-
Steelers Versus RavensPolamalu still hurt? Ben may play? Steelers getting a biut long in the tooth?
Yeah, but the Steelers are a total package franchise. I thing the Steelers will play a conservative offense, pressure with defense and look for opportunity. At the end of the day? Pittsburgh players have more heart and make plays when it counts.
Baltimore thinks they smell blood? Pittsburgh will do what they have to do to win. Hit, tackle, run, AND make offensive plays when it counts.
I'll take Pittsburgh 21 - 17 and am willign ot bet Dixon makes a big play or two.
-
Opinions On Quinn Now?I posted elsewhere that the KLions give up more yards and points than any other NFL team. Quinn should have been able to put up 6 TDs if he was any kind of QB. I predicted he would go back to his horseshit self this week, and he did.
-
2010 starts today............We have 3 for sure, maybe 5 players that are worth keeping, the rest are pretty much crap players, easily available as walk ons during pre season.
I was against playing Quinn because once people saw him play his trade value would be next to nothing. Well, nice going Browns. Now the world knows what we knew all along.......... he's a bust.
I would package Quinn and Andersen and get whatever shit draft picks I could for them. I would trade Joe Thomas for as high of a pick as I could get. We over paid for this fat ass and he really isn't an impact player.
Once the team is stripped down, use our draft picks for impact offensive players. For teh 40 or so shit players we cut, simply hire walk ons for the league minimum. With the money left under that cap go hog ass wild in the FA market.
Then, begin again.
This team is pure shit.
-
Question for those who have NFL NetworkThe NFL package is great for those of us who live outside the Ohio viewing area. Otherwise I would have to watch the Titans.... blech!!!!
The "two minute warning" channel is really cool, it switches back and forth between games to show you all the important and crucial plays as they happen. It is the only channel you need to watch actually.
-
Qb Comparison against the same teamThe QB IS, Always was and ALWAYS will be THE most important position on a football team.
Manning would have won this game, as would have Brady, and Big Ben. How many times do you people have to see proof of this to finally wake up?
Back in the day, fans were saying the same thing about the stinky Mike Phipps era Browns Blame went to the OL, the Rbs, WRs and coaches. Enter Brian Sipe.............1976, Same OL, Same EVERYTHING......... except the results. Sipe's Browns went 9 -5.
Back in the day people were blaming the same bullshit for why Kosar sucked so bad. Enter vinny Testeverde and WHAM, the Belichik Browns became one of the most potent offenses in the NFL.
Bill Cowher couldn't do shit UNTIL he got a QB.
Would Peyton make this a SB team? No, but he would capitalize on all the opportunitites we watch Quinn and Andersen fail at week after week after week.
The Browns DO stink, and have for far too long. Andersen and Quinn are garbage. The Browns need to draft or sign a FA QB as their absolute top priority.
Emotional motivation has a lot to do with whether an organization succeeds or not. NOBODY wants to play in Cleveland. NOBODY is going to be pumped with either of these two xxxxtards inder center. FA's don't want to come here and neither do top coaching prospects.
If QB is not job one then the Browns will not ever even be an 8-8 team again.
-
Does Mangini's Lisp Effect Team Morale?Do the Browns need a coach with a more masculine speaking voice? I wonder if Mangini's lisp is effecting locker room morale. His lisp really bothers me because it is so whithpy. It might be tough to put on your "game face" after hearing a pep talk from your coach with a lisp.
Quinn wesponds rewee wew to lithpy tawkews.
Mangini was hired for his ability to reach homosexuals.
-
Stan Versus InspectaIf I remember correctly, you were trolling the place hard and pissing everyone off with multiple accounts.
But hey, what do I know?
YOu homo s and your multiple account bullshit. Hey snapper head, I have NEVER, EVER used multiple account names. When I get booted I create a new name and have ALWAYS made it easy for everyone but dumb phlucks like you and Y-Town BBacker (old homo) to figure out it is me.
Your delusions of multiple accounts, posting to each other need to be applied once and for all to somebody who uses that lame ass shit. It aint me and it never has been. If you notice for instance, I made no secret of who this S/N belonged to right up front.
I have ALWAYS done that.
But hey, if you want to perform fellatio on Inspecta, be my guest.
-
Cleveland Browns<<
Only in Cleveland - with the worst of the NFL fans - does childish criminal behavior need to be posted on their own website to remind the dimwits to behave..>>
Hey BJ Hero, WE UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN.
So you and your Mother have been on the Maury Povich Show 37 times with no success. You're starting to doubt the effectiveness of DNA identification. We get it man, we're not cruel people here.
The NFL behavior policy was actually requested by the producers of Povich. Seriously, Maury is a bit embarassed at having to look at your Mom after telling 314,322 likely suspects.................. "You Are NOT the Father"
By arresting and isolating the drunk, toothless thugs who cause problems at NFL games, Povich realized that he will gather together a new database of likely candidates who might just contain the leper responsible for dropping the "magic load" that produced you.
Hang in there man. We'll be cheering for you on the next "Maury".
-
Stan Versus InspectaIf you can't figure out this is Ghoolie, then you are inhaling too much fart gas. I make this post in honor of my buddy Stan.
In all my time on Sports message boards, going back to 1991 with guys like Stan, KS, Pinewilder (legs to die for) Hoorta, Laz, Eric, Furnier, Rich and Roach I have done my share of ass kicking and also witnessed a bunch of it as well............ HOWEVER.................
NOTHING even comes close to what brother Stanley did to Inspecta over on Inspectas NEW board; www.hardlybarking.com
Barking? BARKING? More like whimpering like a sissy man who gets beat up by girls.
Oh man, this is CLASSIC............... Inspecta decides to start his own board under the guise of giving people a freedom forum in which they don't have to worry about being censored or deleted. Like a cockroach, over the past 12 - 18 months the guy used e-mails and private IMs to Dis Stan and raise an uproar against him.
Ghoolie being Ghoolie, you know I hate hypocricy, decides to go over to www.InspectaBlowsGoats.com and check out this "New" Browns Freedom of Speech" shit hole.
Over the years I have given Stan fits, making a lot of pals but in general shitting up his board for those who just wanted to enjoy the Brownies. Even under multiple suspensions, knowing I have a lot of buddies here, and knowing me personally, Stan tried over and over to let me back. But hey, behaving is just not my deal, what can I say?
So check it out, I go over to www.Inspectasxxxx.com and give Inspecta a mild, Cliff notes version of what I gave Stan, over and over and over........... and what happens? "Captain Freedom" bans me after 3 of his Homo Hall Monitors send me some meaningless warnings about behaving myself.
F%$#ing HILARIOUS.
Stan, you didn't just give Inspecta the Red Ass, you did it in front of his wife, kids and Browns fans all over the world. Not only that you tatooed "STAN'S PLACE" all over his ass and all over his board.
Dude, you are the king of Internet Ass Kickings. Inspecta is your bitch. His Board is to your board what the Bengals are to the Browns..................... AN IMITATION OF THE REAL THING.
Long Live King Stan!
Ghoolie