I’m assuming he was better than this in LA….
LondonBrown
Posts
-
Jared Verse -
The Official Browns at Jaguars Game 1 ThreadMeanwhile our passed over QB has two running TDs and one Passing TD against Houston. And to think we drafted a midget and passed over Allen and SB winner Darnold just so we later make a trade for a total abortion of a shitshow.
He is so much fun to watch.
But in fairness he was very polarising pre draft
-
The Official Browns at Jaguars Game 1 ThreadIt’s worse than feared
-
Myles Garret traded to LA Rams -
Myles Garret traded to LA Rams -
Myles Garret traded to LA RamsAccording to Ian Rappaport.
Jared Verse plus more heading to Cleveland
-
Who do you think our starting QB will be?I am hoping that somehow the QB isn’t currently on the roster now.
-
Spencer Fano - OT - 9th pick of round 1Doesn’t he have short arms?
-
Browns FA signingsMike Evans to the Niners
What a player he's been for Tampa Bay
-
Browns FA signingsSteelers have traded for Michael Pittman
-
Official Superbowl 60 threadIs this the worst superbowl ever?
-
Official Superbowl 60 threadCome on Seattle !
I’ve hated the Patriots and especially Tom Brady for years. Spygate should have resulted in harsher penalties and the refs were up Brady’s ass every week
-
Monkens Staff“We’re not planning to change the (defensive) system,” Monken said. “We’re built for the system the (players are) in currently. I’m not gonna get into staffing (today) because it’s not the time to get into that, but (the players) can rest assured we’re going to keep the same system.
“We’re still going to let them attack, still going to let them play free. I can’t see any other way. They’re a big reason why I took this job, the defensive players. I didn’t take this job because of Jim Schwartz.
“I have a lot of respect for Jim Schwartz, as I would hope he has for me,” Monken said. “But I took it for the players here, the ownership and (general manager) Andrew Berry — and the ability to build this roster from the ground up on the offensive side.”
Schwartz, the defensive coordinator for the past three seasons, left the team facility unhappy after the announcement of Monken’s hire, league sources told The Athletic, and was adamant that he would not return despite being under contract with the Browns for two more seasons.
Monken spent the last three years as the Baltimore Ravens’ offensive coordinator and faced Schwartz’s Browns defenses twice a season. Monken said it was a “b—-” to play against Schwartz’s “outstanding” defenses and said he’s spoken to Schwartz, but offered no detail on those conversations or Schwartz’s standing in the ongoing staff remake.
“It’s inappropriate for me to comment on that at this time,” Monken said.
Some of Monken’s anticipated offensive hires have been widely reported, but there’s been no reported movement on the defensive staff. With team owner Jimmy Haslam also saying Tuesday was not the day to discuss Schwartz’s status and Monken’s confirmation that the defensive system will remain intact, it’s fair to assume the Browns are planning internal promotions and are at least prepared to move on without Schwartz.
Browns linebackers coach Jason Tarver was the Raiders’ defensive coordinator from 2012 to 2014. Safeties coach Ephraim Banda interviewed for coordinator openings with the New York Jets and Dallas Cowboys last month.
-
Rumor: Browns to Play First Game in ParisKinda like London with the Middle East thrown in then too??
Unfortunately yes. All major cities in the UK contain Islamic ghettos now.
I really don’t know how it can end well
-
Rumor: Browns to Play First Game in Paris -
Todd Monken is the new Browns HCSo apparently the Ravens wanted to draft Sanders but he told them not to.....I guess that explains this hire more than anything else.
Monken will have had input in that draft process so I am assuming he has told the FO and Haslam's that we can succeed with Sanders
-
Todd Monken is the new Browns HCWhen you are that rich from an early age and have never had to answer to anybody, you are always the smartest in the room....in your own head.
-
Todd Monken is the new Browns HC -
Todd Monken is the new Browns HC -
Todd Monken is the new Browns HCAs per Adam Schefter