If there is a decent link, I'd love it as well (Being in Los Angeles, cuts down on my chances of finding the game anywhere :/)
Granted, I hate bugging/asking for stuff.
And I agree this is what the fourth game is for is to cut these players, I know Mike H. liked Seneca and that's why he encouraged him to being brought over. But I honestly think someone else could do more with the position, even if we found someway to take a player like Joe Webb from the Vikings and utilize him as a back up would be a good option. I know why we passed on Pryor, though I don't know why we passed on trying to get Plaxico. The comment of us being solid in the receiving position is a joke, not to undermine our main receivers but... we don't have someone of Burress's talent as of the moment. Hopefully M.M will have a break out season now that he's healthy, and Robiskie looks promising as always.
We also have a lot of potential in the RB position to be used as fifth receivers if need be, led by you know who.
All n All, I think there are players more worthy of positions and chances then some of the players here, that being said. No need to digress into bitterness and vulgarities! 