Really interesting. Don't really agree that some of the people I had to chose from for the first pick should have even been mentioned and some were not mentioned enough. As in it only asked me to pick RGIII once but asked me about Luck about 3 times even though he should have been taken by that point. Also kept asking me about Brown (mid first round pick) and Ingrem (late first early second round pick). Put I still like the idea and I honestly wouldn't be mad with the mock draft that's up for us.
So the person on the left will always be in the range you gave (top 10, 1st round etc.) and the other person will be rated with in 5 slots of them on your teams big board -- so you could get somebody as late as 15 by drafting top ten.
It doesn't take into account where your team is drafting at this point, but I may add that functionality in the near future.