Oh now they want to discuss a penalty and overturn it.
luke8878
Posts
-
Official Browns at Steelers MNF Game Thread -
Official Browns at Steelers MNF Game ThreadIs that not a taunt by Watt?
-
Official KC at Bengals AND LA Rams at Ravens threadWe're not eliminated
-
PetitionI'm not saying only pass 3 times. I'm saying let's run more and if we going to pass, not be in 5 wide. I've never seen it work.
-
PetitionI say we start a petition of no more 5 wide sets, and run 40 plus times and throw only 15-20 times.
-
Official Browns at Packers Game ThreadI know not to get excited until trip 0's.
-
THE CLEVELAND FOOTBALL BROWNS Game Day ThreadThanks Chase
-
Nick Mullins to startThis should be the game where we run it 40 times.
-
Nick Mullins to startHonestly I didn't know Mullins was on the squad. Let's go resign that kid from preseason, Kyle L something
-
Nick Mullins to startCase down with covid now.
-
ratbirds at THE CLEVELAND FOOTBALL BROWNS game day threadThis is why I believe the NFL is fixed up big only one by two when favored by two and a half and they cover the spread
-
Play callingMaybe so. I just don't see it. Maybe I'm watching the o line too much. I'll pay more attention next Sunday night.
-
Play callingI'm no football genius, or some offensive wizard. What happened to the moving pocket and play action? All I heard about Stefanski's offense last year when he was coming in was how he loves tight ends and play action passes and moving the pocket. Maybe I'm missing it, and someone can explain it to me. But I'm just not seeing it. I do see the screens to the tight ends, they always seem to go for big gains, but we never go back to it. I remember last year the second game of the season baker off play action then rolled out and hit OBJ for I can't remember a 56 yd TD. That's about the only time I remember it. Where are these play actions and moving pockets and can we stop with the 5 wide set. I can't remember last time we had a completion with 5 wide.
-
I'll accept apologiesZombo said:
Nah, it's cool. Everything is cool on VICTORY SUNDAY!!
Z
Thanks Z. Just wanted to boast a bit.
This is how we looked without OBJ. I don't blame neither Baker or OBJ. It just wasn't working, wrong routes or not
-
I'll accept apologiesI'm just joking around, mods you can delete my pointless thread.
-
I'll accept apologiesCan't remember which game, maybe Vikings. I said Baker is better without OBJ well here we are.....41 points later and a W.
-
??⬜?Official Battle of Ohio Gameday Thread ?⬜??Where was the call from "New York" on the pass interference against chargers?
-
??⬜?Official Battle of Ohio Gameday Thread ?⬜??I got a idea, let's come out and pass with the number one rushing attack in the league.
-
??⬜?Official Battle of Ohio Gameday Thread ?⬜??Hmmm, see what happens when the correct routes are ran.
-
??⬜?Official Battle of Ohio Gameday Thread ?⬜??Alright this is either the turning point or the start of thinking about 2022.
Exactly, today will tell us everything we need to know. If we are better without OBJ, must win, this game I think makes or breaks the season.