I fail to see why they're that bad...
Lumspecta
Posts
-
Great Moments in Uniform Design -
Ohio BlackoutsLumbergh and Inspecta are my parents, they conceived me in my mother's womb. I'm not sure which is the mother and which is my dad but I was born at the biological age of 18 in Youngstown Ohio, miraclously conceived by the hatred expressed by both men. It connected and fused elements of both of their minds into one purpose.
For lo and behold my IP is unique.
I'm going to stop derailing daddy's thread now, bye bye.
-
Ohio Blackouts
Awesome, thanks for letting me know.@inspecta said:
Took the words right out of my mouth....Don't worry, all games WILL be televised.
I trust you daddy.
-
Derek Anderson vs. Trent Dilfer vs. Tim CouchPeople like to crap all over poor Derek Anderson. But HOW BAD is he?
Would you take...Dilfer over DA? Couch over DA? Charlie Frye?
I think he's one of the best QBs we've had recently but we're unappreciatve and shit all over him.
He's my quarterback, man. He's my quarterback. It's not fair. He may be our #2 but HES OUR NUMBER TWO DAMN IT ITS STILL 2007 TO ME.
-
Teams the Browns are BETTER thanInstead of going through the schedule one by one, I think a good way to evaulate your expectations for the team is to ask yourself: Who are the Browns better than?
Not on par. Better than.
I would feel safely comfortable saying we are better than the Lions, Rams, Broncos and Oakland.
I would say we're on par with a lot of OK teams.
I have a hard time saying something like "We're better than the Cowboys." I would have a hard time even saying "We are better than Green Bay." I think a lot of teams we're just on the same level as, the capacity to win or lose depending on how things go. But I can't see us consistently being able to beat elite teams. Even if we have the talent I doubt we have the confidence, the mind set.
I think this is an average team that gets an average amounts of wins or slightly less.
But that's OK. I think the fans just need to be patient and expect the winner of the QB battle to not do miracles. The team will probably suck this year BUT I feel like Mangini is pulling us in the right direction.
I trust Brett Ratliff will do us right.
-
Ratliff starting tonight?We need him to block for Cribbs in the WildDawg!
Then Magini will just resign the next day and go "Yeah I hate the damn browns, I did all this QB shit just to destroy the team. I tried trading Quinn for Culpepper but the Lions wouldn't do it." -
Seriously?We should just rotate quarterbacks, get rid of the contreversy and all be friends.
-
Ratliff starting tonight?Maybe Mangini wants Brett Favre back.
-
Ratliff starting tonight?It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine, I feel fine.