I am a 29-year-old East Cleveland gal with a heart forever dedicated to my BROWNS!!! My father used to be a season ticket holder, so I was blessed and lucky enough to join he and my mom for EVERY home game. Now that he no longer has season passes -- and I lack the funds to buy them myself -- I find myself digging around the internet for deals and cheap tickets all of the time.
I just so happened to come across a recent craigslist posting for tickets to the upcoming game against the Bengals on October 14th. The title's 'SAVE 10-60% OFF RETAIL' and 'PICK YOUR PRICE' lines caught my eye...it sounded too good to be true...so I had to check it out.
Turns out, they ain't lying!!! The posting led me to what I like to now refer to as the PRICELINE of LIVE EVENTS...seriously! You can actually BID on your seats and say what YOU want to pay...you just choose the # of tickets you want and choose the star-rating level of the seats your looking for (i.e. 1-star seats vs. 4-star seats). Then, you put in an amount of $$ that you're willing to pay...and within seconds, you find out if your bid is accepted and the tickets are YOURS! I just picked up 2 tickets in section 347 for $43/each -- about 20% off the retail price of $53.93 each (I think I did the math correctly...
)
I'll admit, I'm "new" to the whole buying sports tickets process, so maybe it's just me, but I've NEVER heard of such a thing before! Has anyone else ever heard of / used this ScoreBig site? Give it a try -- ScoreBig - Cleveland Browns Tickets
and most importantly, GOOOO BROWNS!!!!!!! WOO WOO WOO See ya'll around!