Why did you decided to put black print on a dark gray background. That makes the article unreadable, so I didn't read it.
It's light gray background for me?
Why did you decided to put black print on a dark gray background. That makes the article unreadable, so I didn't read it.
It's light gray background for me?
I should be giving away signed photos of Joe Haden and Abe Elam soon!
So stay tuned on twitter @ProInterivews
Check out the article I posted abou the event: http://prointerviews.org/fifth/
It's a great read, plus an awesome break from all of the LWORD info 
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
I thought Royal was released. What the hell is he doing there.
He can still support a former teammate.
Ask them if they would rather play professional football for 50k a year or work a 9-5 for 500k per year.
who specifically?
Meeting up with Abe Elam again this year. I worked out a deal with him this year at his charity event that he or maybe some other members will answer some questions submitted from fans. Robaire Smith, Robert Royal, Jarrett Brown, and Lawrence Vickers will also be there!
We came up with the idea to mail all the possible questions to [email protected] - Please submit questions.
You WILL get a shout out from Abe Elam or other members.
The full invite list is on the site I linked to: http://prointerviews.org/fifth
I'll also write about the experience, but I'm hoping I get some good questions from all you Browns fans to ask Abe or other people who would be attending.
Hey BROWNS FANS!!
I don't know how many of you know this.... but Abe Elam (FS) has a foundation, that's been around for seven years in which he gives back to his hometown of Palm Beach, FL.
He's hosting a charity event, in which you can bowl with a bunch of players, like Josh Cribbs, Anquan Boldin, Usama Young, Atari Bigby, J.J. Hickson.
I wrote an article about the experience last year. I'll be covering it again this year.
If you have any suggestions of what I should try to highlight, please leave that below.
If you want to sign up to bowl with NFL players, NBA players, or just to meet the high school student behind Pro Interviews (ME)... http://teamelam.eventbrite.com/ It's on June 10th and 11th, this year.
Thank you so much for your support!