Zombo said:
I just think his coffee never tasted the same.I would hire Mangini just for the nicknames: Rat, Penguin, Mangenius, Mangina, Manjackass, Manjavafetcher...
Zombo
don't forget fredo corleone
Zombo said:
I just think his coffee never tasted the same.I would hire Mangini just for the nicknames: Rat, Penguin, Mangenius, Mangina, Manjackass, Manjavafetcher...
Zombo
don't forget fredo corleone
Masters said:
23-25, 1 playoff birth, and a season that tanked on Brett's turnovers is hardly shitting the bed.So if you get offered a job with another company, that pays you more, and is a promotion, and your bosses tell you not to take it, are you not going to take it?
Not if the team you are leaving is a top organization and your boss tells you he can get you a better job the next season with a team that is not a rival. it only took 3 years to show the rat was not ready for the show. If you as a brown fan would rather the rat then pioli then you are the losers the steeler fans call you. l
I'm not sure that I agree with the logic that this time around...if the GM didn't hire the coach...then there's gonna be friction.Savage hired coaches that Crennel didn't want. Kokinis would be Mangini's choice especially since they are supposedly close. I don't see the same dynamic. Mangini definitely got a raw deal in NY. He was likely neither the genius nor the buffoon he was made out to be. He has a good track record with draft choices (Gholston notwithstanding). In three years, he drafted Mangold and Ferguson (Pro Bowlers). He drafted and developed Kerry Rhodes, Leon Washington and Darelle Revis. Dustin Keller has been a success and he was instrumental in getting Kris Jenkins and Thomas Jones on board with the Jets' program. Just because he isn't throwing stuff in the lockerroom and slamming his headset into the ground it doesn't mean he's "clueless". He's calm. Tony Dungy is calm. Belichick (like him or not) is calm. Tom Landry wasn't demonstrative. I think the NY media and fans were screaming too loudly for an owner who has a new stadium's PSLs to sell. Just my opinion. NY fans are full of baloney.
Was it the rat or the gm taanebaum
Just because you call it a "fact" doesn't make it so. I don't understand why it's verboten for a coach to take a job in the division. If I'm 34 years old and someone offers me a HC job...I'm taking it. Belichick felt threatened. Actually, the Browns wanted Mangini then too. Weren't they denied permission back then by Belichick?
thats right you have a choice, but if belichick and pioli tell you not to take a job and you take it (bosotn globe article) then you reap what you sow. He only got the jets job because of the pats success and then he shit the bed in ny
If he was from NE then he would know that it wasn't Mangini personally that initally brought it up to the NFL. Most reasonable people say shame on Belichick, not shame on Mangini. I don't think Mangini got fined or lost a draft choice.
I guess I am not from New England (is boston in NE) but knows for a fact (foxboro info)that pioli will never work with a coach who took a job in the same division and only reason he got a job was the way that team did business. That is known as a rat and lets not forget the way he coach the jets
That would be a plus for us real Browns fans........................You've convinced me that you don't know shit about football, sol et me say, Buffalo is looking for fans.
Then you are a fan of the rat, great coaching job he did with the jets
I live in New England so I am well aware of the Jets-Patriots relationship. Pioli is very good friends with Mark Shapiro who happens to like Mangini. (He's his brother-in-law). When Mangini was first rumored to be a candidate for the Browns along with Pioli, ESPN reported that a "source" mentioned that the spygate stuff "could be worked out".Just how I see it.
I live in new england also, I know that pioli and belichick are good friends and both were not happy with the rat during the whole spy episode and it would take a miracle for both of them to work together.the browns need to make a choice pioli or the rat they will not be a package deal
No one has proven that Mangini was actually the one who blew the whistle. I'm not sure it matters anyway.More to the point, Pioli and Mangini can work together. That's not the sticking point. That's been reported in several articles. They also have a connection through Mark Shapiro.
I can"t say that he won't but have you follow the pats and jets relationship they do not get along and pioli and belichick are good friends and happen to dislike the rat
but the word is that he is the favorite I will never follow the browns again if a rat is the coach
Does anyone expect pioli (patriot ) to want the rat Mangini who has proven to be a terrible coach