Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
M

MDDawg

@MDDawg
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
860
Topics
41
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0
Badges

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • The Official Browns vs Panthers Game 3 Thread
    M MDDawg
    The Browns Board

    @bjh2130 said:

    Thank you defense for bailing out the o line and the dumb decision to not take a 6 point lead. 2-1 feels way better than 1-2


    I have no idea why Monken did that but a win's a win. Lets go Browns!!


  • The Official Browns vs Panthers Game 3 Thread
    M MDDawg
    The Browns Board

    Touchdown!!


  • The Official Browns vs Panthers Game 3 Thread
    M MDDawg
    The Browns Board

    Let's see if they can score on this drive.


  • Tale of the Tape - Browns vs Panthers
    M MDDawg
    The Browns Board

    I did not pencil this as a win in my preseason picks. The Panthers ended last season with a shootout with the Rams, one of the best teams in the playoffs and they've started this season right where they left off last season. Having said that, our keys to victory are putting pressure on Bryce Young and taking advantage of their run defense if we can.


  • The Official Browns at Buccaneers Game 2 Thread
    M MDDawg
    The Browns Board

    Browns Win!!!


  • The Official Browns at Buccaneers Game 2 Thread
    M MDDawg
    The Browns Board

    @bbedward said:

    Id say above average, especially in the second half so far.

    Yes he is, that TD drive was quality play most notably he's not panicking under pressure like last week.


  • The Official Browns at Buccaneers Game 2 Thread
    M MDDawg
    The Browns Board

    That 4th down call was a dumb decision

    @kvoethe said:

    I didn't have 3 sacks predicted...nice to see defense playing well

    That has surprised me TBH, still a few missed tackles but a great improvement from last week so far. Keeping TB to 3 points after giving up that great field position is good.


  • The Official Browns at Buccaneers Game 2 Thread
    M MDDawg
    The Browns Board

    @dutch-oven said:

    Don't forget the Rams.

    They just looked jet lagged but that is part of the preparation I guess.


  • The Official Browns at Buccaneers Game 2 Thread
    M MDDawg
    The Browns Board

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    If you all are not aware, the Jags are basically the hottest team in football.

    Let’s not all throw in the towel on the second youngest team in the NFL on the second week of the season. Have a pair of balls, Browns fans. We will be alright.

    IMG_1266.png

    The team was so unprepared on both sides of the ball that it's hard to think it can be turned around in a wk. At most we can hope for a competitive game but I don't predict a win. As an aside the only other team that looked so unprepared in Wk 1 were the Broncos.


  • Dylan Sampson placed on IR
    M MDDawg
    The Browns Board
    NBC Sports
    No image preview

    Report: Browns RB Dylan Sampson is expected to miss signi...

    Browns running back Dylan Sampson left Sunday's loss to the Jaguars after hurting his knee in the first quarter and it will reportedly be some time before he's back in the lineup.

    Hope he recovers soon but leaves a gap in return duties.


  • The Official Browns at Jaguars Game 1 Thread
    M MDDawg
    The Browns Board

    @browns149 said:

    Miles to have knee surgery. Heading to IR. Out at least 4 weeks

    I thought it would be impossible for Verse not to beat Myles stat sheet but I think Verse also had a triple zero stat today.

    Edit: He got a TFL.


  • The Official Browns at Jaguars Game 1 Thread
    M MDDawg
    The Browns Board

    Denzel Boston on the board at least.


  • The Official Browns at Jaguars Game 1 Thread
    M MDDawg
    The Browns Board

    @syd said:

    hell Jacksonville put in their back up qb, we should put in Green, I mean wtf does it matter , hell let Dutch start at wr , Gator at T,E Flugs at RB, the rest of us can just block

    Nah, let Watson see this sh*t show out.


  • The Official Browns at Jaguars Game 1 Thread
    M MDDawg
    The Browns Board

    Defense is terrible.

    @tiamat63 said:

    That's my fear. The name allure and marketing ability is too great. Similar to Manziel.

    I'd encourage you to pop on and watch the all-22, with me. You'd be shocked.

    Despite their win, Arch Manning did not impress me so I wouldn't be shocked.


  • The Official Browns at Jaguars Game 1 Thread
    M MDDawg
    The Browns Board

    This is ugly, an int, near int and a fumble in our first quarter of quarterbacking.


  • Help with logging in please ‼️‼️
    M MDDawg
    The Browns Board

    I figured it out, I viewed my profile on the PC I was logged into and the email listed in my profile was not the one I had received webmaster notifications from in the past. Now logged into multiple devices, admin can delete the thread. Thanks


  • Help with logging in please ‼️‼️
    M MDDawg
    The Browns Board

    Who's the admin on this site? I filled the contact web form but no response


  • Help with logging in please ‼️‼️
    M MDDawg
    The Browns Board

    I'm permanently logged into this forum on one of my PCs but I can't log in from anywhere else since the redesign. User name log in is no longer available and the original email I registered with doesn't receive the password reset links. What is the workaround as I don't want to sign up as a new user on my other devices? Thanks


  • Chat/GPT Not A Favorable Outlook For 2026 Browns (For Shits&Giggles)
    M MDDawg
    The Browns Board

    @syd said:

    oh c'mon st were awful

    that's what I said decent ST would've won us 2 games at the minimum.


  • Chat/GPT Not A Favorable Outlook For 2026 Browns (For Shits&Giggles)
    M MDDawg
    The Browns Board

    Even last season with competent overall coaching and decent ST we could've had 8 wins. I'll go with 8-9 this season given the loss of Myles, a new coach and a rebuilt OL as long as Judkins is healthy.

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate