Looks like the Browns want the season to end, they are playing like they have nothing to prove, nothing to play for. Eric Mangini...10 and 26. That's enough.
M
mike
@mike
Posts
-
Bye Bye Mangini -
Where's the Passion?I drove six hours to see a pitiful game. Same as last year and the year before. I can only travel to one home game each season, and I always go to the game in Cinci which is 90 miles away. Lots of empy seats yesterday, and it wasn't because it was as cold as a witch's titty in a brass bra. The coaching sucks, and it is time for a change. Gruden won't go to Cleveland now that San Fran is looking. See you next year!
-
Browns VS Titans predictionsThe Browns win by forfeit, as the Titans forget they have a game, looking forward to the playoffs.
Playoffs? Must be a good feeling.
-
Fire Romeo tomorrow!My fcking mother in law could have done a better job. Today was down right painful. Fire the fat bastard, please.