Well my brother is not going to be able to make it.. but I will be up with a buddy of mine so the head count won't change..
millersc
Posts
-
The Browns Board Tailgate 2019 -
Tailgate Party- JagsWell you can count Andrea and myself as in...
-
Tailgate Party- SeahawksCount Andrea and myself in...Looking like great weather.. Hopefully football as well...
-
Where Were The Fans?In the middle of the 4th quarter more than half of the stadium was empty. Watching it on TV from a bar in CT that looked really poor. As a longtime Browns fan that has never had the pleasure of attending a game in Cleveland in person (but have in NY vs. Jets and at New England), why is that? What's with the fans skipping out early? Boardwalk Empire doesn't start until 9pm...
Are you for real? When you spend $1000 a year and give up 10 Sundays a year then you will may have earned the honor of making a comment on who stays and why... I see most of the same people year after year... Oh I forgot you are in a bar in CT.. Well get of your bar seat and sit in in the 45 deg weather with 30 mile hour winds with rain, for the 8 hour collective game and tailgate... Whatever...
-
Tailgate Party- TitansCount me and Andrea in. (2 total)
-
Official Tailgate party Notice- JetsJust wanted to make sure you counted Jarrod and myself...
-
Official Tailgate Party Notice: Falcons vs BrownsWell with everything going on are we having food and beverages? You can count on me for 2..
-
OFFICIAL TAIGATE PARTY NOTICE - Chiefs vs Browns!Well count me in for two... Hope the lot is open since it wasn't on the second pre-season game... You never know what the city is up to...
-
Browns -vs- Green Bay Tailgate PartySorry I got this in a little late count me in for 2.

-
Braylon Edwards Accused of AssaultBraylon has enough energy to party and get into fist fights after playing a pro footbal game? Thats some poop there! I only went to the game and tailgated and was out buy 10PM. Guess he didn't play hard enough to have all this extra energy.. And they traded Winslow?
-
Sun. Oct. 4 Browns VS Bengals TailgateJust wanted to know if the tailgate party was on? If so count me as two. I will be parked at the lot either way. Shawn
-
TAILGATE PARTY 10th AnniversaryThe 2009 season is upon us and that means TAILGATE PARTY!
We will be gathering in our same location as last season, under the Detroit Suprior Bridge in the Flats. Hopefully we'll see our old friends and meet many new ones. If you are going to join us, please email us or respond to this thread. We need to get a handle on expected head count.
Amber and i are looking forward to seeing you.
Go Browns!
Andrea and myself will be there Sunday. I have been looking to this all year. So I guess that’s 2 more. Can hardly wait… Shawn
-
WINSLOW TRADED!!relax man it's only one move. i was never sold on mangini and kokinis until i saw this trade. i like what they are doing. they weren't going to the superbowl this next year with winslow. they know what they want their team to look like and winslow didn't fit the mold. i love that they are rebuilding through the draft. i just hope that it doesn't end up like the butch davis years when he rebuilt the team. i am really excited to see what else we can get for edwards/da
Ok I'm relaxed now..a few beers I'm good to go... I just really think Winslow was a much better player than Edwards... He was open just as much... What I didn't see was the browns making any attempt to get him the ball more... I do think his badmouthing was to get him traded. He wants to win, I'm not too sure about the rest of them.. Thats all... I don't usually post... this one upset me a bit... Just seems like the same thing... next thing you know we will run up the middle for a loss on ever first down. The never ending rebuild... Thanks..
-
WINSLOW TRADED!!Well he will be the next former Browns player to get to the Super Bowl. I would like to know the ratio of caught to thrown passes he had. I would be willing to bet its way more than Edwards "Stone Hands". AKA Brown Nose. They both had 3 TD's each. Whatever... Same story, new owners, staff, players, etc... Its all BS!!! Bottom line they kicked him to the curb or he pissed them off to get traded. Plus they need to lower there what they spend on players to cover the money they blew on ROMEO. So we will get another so/so player in the draft... weeeee... Maybe OBAMA will give the Browns a bail out!!!???
-
TAILGATE PICTURESI added pics and video I had from the game on my Google picasa site. Feel free to download or send to print what you like all in full res.
http://picasaweb.google.com/millersc69/Bro...ey=NYgmZwI5nsc#
Shawn
-
TAILGATE PARTYCount me for 2 on sun.
-
Official Tailgate Thread for November 2nd Game vs RavensWell now that I made it to the site... Count me as 2 for Sun Nov. 2nd See you all Sun!!!