Gip was giving you a tongue in cheek answer. Though it's technically "no alcohol" You just have to be discreet about it. If you look at the Tailgate Forum Top Dawg almost always holds a Tailgate replete with music and plenty of beer. https://www.facebook.com/events/1326512804049530/
Haha I figured as much, and I figured it was that kind of rule. I just didn't want to be the one who does something stupid to the point where they have to enforce it. The thing I wanted to emphasize is that we are on foot. The lot looks like you can just walk onto it like any other parking lot. Is this the case? Or is it closed off during gameday where you have to pass through some kind of gate person (again on foot) just as you would with a vehicle? Or will it be easy for use to bring a few drinks and walk around the lot and just check stuff out without any problems? Thanks guys
(I know it's easy to do with a car and I imagine they're not searching vehicles. I just wanted to know if showing up on foot with a closed cooler would raise any eyebrows from parking staff)