Oh Tommy V!!!!!! The 'V' stands for Va Va Voom!!!! and I know from personal experience that you are all man and that you really know how to treat a woman.
Let's just say that you will never be accused of 'thinking' out of the box but, on the other hand, you really know how to put a woman's mustach to good use!
I just get so excited thinking about our date, that fantastic limo ride - not quite sure what that flatulence smell you mentioned because I never caught wiff of it.
And when we danced to Jimmy Sturr's Polka Band, I felt that I was truly dancing among the stars. You hung the moon that night, Tommy, and that is not all that is hung.
Next time you are in town, please give me a call and we can 'wax' poetic about all the good times we shared. Since that night, I have not been able to look at a single man and, it appears, the same can be said about them and me.
God bless and keep practicing those 'ear breathing' exercises. Believe me they will come in handy once again.
Stacia.